• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling [ONLINE] Wander Cycling [IN: Curt] [OUT: Rod]

shannenenen

grilled cheese expert
Bells
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (104) +
Welcome to the town of Wander, a small hideaway for villagers on their way to see the world around them. They anxiously await for their turn to leave the village and depart for a new town, a new place, a new world. They feed their wanderlust by finding new homes in the towns of others, excited for the adventures in store for them.

Tier 1 and 2 villagers will be voided in 24 hours. Tier 3 villagers will be voided in 2 hours. Tier 4 and 5 villagers will be put on autovoid.
Current travellers currently staying in Wander are:

Bob
Wolfgang
Sprinkle
Rod
Frita
Agent S
Midge
Eloise
Curt
If you are willing to accept the responsibility of becoming another stop on their journey, there are certain guidelines that must be followed throughout the application process:

~You must add my friend code before applying.
~You must be available to pick up your new villager when you post.
~You may request for a villager currently on auto void to be taken off, free of charge.
~You may not lurk for any villagers, but you may pay a 15 TBT fee to reserve any villager of any tier.
~You may not speak to other villagers besides your own in order to keep their originality as in tact as possible.
~You must remember that this service is first come, first serve. I will take the first offer I receive on any given villager- no exceptions.
~You may make an offer before a villager goes to boxes as long as you pay the reservation fee, but no offers without the fee received will be counted.
~You may offer either IGB or BTB.
Available ~ Reserved ~ Autovoid ~ In Boxes

To apply for a villager, please leave your name, town, friend code, and offer in addition to which villager you would like to adopt. Above all, please be respectful of me and other users in this thread.

For a limited time, you may create art for this thread in exchange for a villager of your choosing. I will be very grateful as well. :lemon:

Last edited:
I wish I would have seen this yesterday D: *cries*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait is he still available? It's 12:21 am and you said he'd be voided today at 12:45am

May I reserve Felicity, please?

Name: Aileen
Town: Moonbeam
FC: 2208 - 4608 - 4291
Offer: 1.5m IGB

Afternoon bump! Payment received for Felicity and Francine, who have both been reserved!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cherry has moved in!

Hey, is Lucy still available? Friend code 465667662487. Thanks
Never mind. Sorry.

Last edited:
Back