• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

okay so.. my villagers never request PWP's

emilythestrange

Bells
Switch
2157-2909-8102
Cherry (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
my villagers never ever request any PWP's to use in my town.
I have been playing ACNL for ages and ages now and yet i can still only get a yellow bench, street light and cut out design.

I only have a waterfall and a couple of other mediocre items
I dont have a police station :(

i would love some pretty PWP's

could anyone help please?
:confused:

Urghh this is exactly what's happening to me! >.< It's so frustrating! I have a yield sign, zen bench and one other pooey thing requested. This is in my new town which I've had for 2/3 month!
Edit: Oh yeh it was a garbage can -.-

Last edited:
Wear a wetsuit, stuff your inventory with flowers and clean out all bells in your wallet.inventory so it's full of flowers and swim in the water for 5 minutes. Then run into any of your villagers and one will have an exclamation mark above their head. Reply to them and if they ask for a PWP congratulations. You can do this once a day. Works a charm for me.

It's random unfortunately. Have you tried the diving trick?
I've also found that I got more suggestions the more I made projects.

Do you time travel, because that can reset friendship levels to the lowest and they'll only request PWPs when you are at a decent friendship level with them, in my experience.

I talked to Tammy once out of all times I could of and she gave me a PWP so that theory isn't always correct.

You could buy a wetsuit from the Re-tail board or the island for 40 medals.

Last edited:
I do the diving trick, but you don't have to dive - just somewhere away from the villagers. Trap them all so you know where they are and go away from them for 5 minutes, then go back to them with pockets full of flowers and no bells. One should ping you about something.

Oh, and before you celebrate a PWP, go away from the villagers for 5 minutes. Then, after the ceremony, they're more likely to ping and suggest a PWP.

I do the diving trick, but you don't have to dive - just somewhere away from the villagers. Trap them all so you know where they are and go away from them for 5 minutes, then go back to them with pockets full of flowers and no bells. One should ping you about something.

Oh, and before you celebrate a PWP, go away from the villagers for 5 minutes. Then, after the ceremony, they're more likely to ping and suggest a PWP.

I agree with this tactic. Trust me, it works. I was in the same situation as you a few days ago, but I've had a few requests now. (No police station though! :( ).

I've hardly gotten any requests, and the ones I have gotten are all ugly. I haven't built any PWPs other than a fountain and a police station. Well, besides two more bridges and then relocating all three of my bridges.

I randomly got the police station...just do this
P = Player
H= Hole
H H H H H
H H P H H
H H H H H
Should work.
So I got someone off of reddit...I'm a noob here and don't know how to make spoiler tags...can anyone tell me?

Last edited:
Rocco suggested a Zen Bench and I rarely talked to him.
First get a wetsuit (from the island for 40 medals), then...
1. Empty out your pockets and fill it with flowers or anything villagers would not buy from you (You can also empty your Bells from your pockets if you'd like)
2. Dive into the sea, and swim into the corner or somewhere where you can't see your town
3. Leave the game for 5-7 minutes, but do not put your game into sleep mode
4. Go back after 5-7 min, walk in front of your villagers and see if they ping you for a PWP suggestion
~ They could also ping you for nicknames, greetings or any random conversation~

All they ping me about is random letters that I've sent them (._.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think you can also only get one PWP suggestion per day

ok so i got a black westsuit stuffed my inventory with all flowers and the only ping i got was from annalise asking me about my next hairstyle!! lol

^ dude you have to try it a TON of times. It's random; I sometimes get a PWP on 1st try, other times it takes me an HOUR an I get nothing. just keep trying.

I got the police station, lighthouse, windmill, caution sign, bus stop, wooden bench, and lots more using this trick.

ok so i got a black westsuit stuffed my inventory with all flowers and the only ping i got was from annalise asking me about my next hairstyle!! lol

You have to do it a bunch of times. Sometimes you'll get it on the first tries, other times you'll spend an hour trying to get it. If it gets to the point where they stop pinging you and tell you that you look tired save and quit and re-enter the game

Last edited:
Back