• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Okay, I give up.

coffeebean! said:
lol@girltalk

This is starting to disturb me.
/flees
Hey Coffee...
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/s0JD8pOgD1s&autoplay=1'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/s0JD8pOgD1s&autoplay=1' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>
>=D</div>

RiiRii said:
AndyB said:
RiiRii said:
AndyB said:
Comatose2009 said:
And what's the point of this topic?
To get more attention. To which he claims he's not.
Listen okay! The last thing Rockmanm wants is attention. He is just upset because some people on this site seem to be critizing him. It has nothing to with attention. Right now all he needs a a good friend to pat him on the back and tell him he has nothing to worry about. Seriously Rockman just needs some comforting right now...because he feels everyone is up against him and he doesnt know what to do to make it all stop. So just stop insulting him and making his life feel insignificent and worthless. Although im only his friend...I know him well enough to understand his feelings even though her refuses to talk to me right now! So please just leave him alone stop the insults and dont hurt him anymore...If you want to insult someone just insult me!
The last thing he wants? Right, so this thread and the countless others aren't anything to do with attention? Nor again the times he said he'd leave before. On top of those, how about the stupid *censored.2.0* he just does in general?
I'd say he's looking for something, if it's not attention... then it's got to be a good slap!
I get that he needs a friend and all, but he does not help himself by doing this kind of thing. What he needs to do is think what he's really doing/posting.
Kudos to you to try and defend him, but not going to stop pretty much everyone here.
He's just confused in life a bit. And it doesnt help if people keep telling him he just wants attention. So he posted this topic just to get a little sympathy and maybe help him feel better. He is also probably bored maybe making random topics helps him get some of that bordum out im not sure. He thought he wasnt going to go back on the bell-tree again, but he did. He had his mind set on doing that because everyone keeps judging him on here. But he came back on here because he obviously likes this forumn and didnt want to leave. Sometimes you type before you think, its a mistake we all easily make. We type something we will regret...He probably made half these topics just because of his mood. He made this topic because he was depressed. He told everyone he was going to leave because he was mad at the moment. Some people think and act with their emotions...Its simple he's just acting without thinking he's only focused on his mood at that moment. Ive dont that before as well...and ive gotton myself yelled at because of it...He just needs a way to vent out all of his emotions. Thats something he needs to work on even if he doesnt think he's thinking with emotions. It would probably help him a lot more if people would just stop judging him for his emotion based actions. Because we all do that one time or another...and no one deserves to be judged upon that!
He admitted that he's attention hungry in PM.

Muffun said:
Master Crash said:
Numner said:
Gnome said:
Rockman here me out: You're not a bad member. The only really general thing I dislike about you is that you feed off of attention. Instead of purposely getting attention you've got to stand out in someways.
wat
Aren't you always saying your instead of you're?
wat
Well he's correcting Sean, when he makes his own mistakes :T

Gnome said:
RiiRii said:
AndyB said:
RiiRii said:
AndyB said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepmore attention. To which he claims he's not.
Listen okay! The last thing Rockmanm wants is attention. He is just upset because some people on this site seem to be critizing him. It has nothing to with attention. Right now all he needs a a good friend to pat him on the back and tell him he has nothing to worry about. Seriously Rockman just needs some comforting right now...because he feels everyone is up against him and he doesnt know what to do to make it all stop. So just stop insulting him and making his life feel insignificent and worthless. Although im only his friend...I know him well enough to understand his feelings even though her refuses to talk to me right now! So please just leave him alone stop the insults and dont hurt him anymore...If you want to insult someone just insult me!
The last thing he wants? Right, so this thread and the countless others aren't anything to do with attention? Nor again the times he said he'd leave before. On top of those, how about the stupid *censored.2.0* he just does in general?
I'd say he's looking for something, if it's not attention... then it's got to be a good slap!
I get that he needs a friend and all, but he does not help himself by doing this kind of thing. What he needs to do is think what he's really doing/posting.
Kudos to you to try and defend him, but not going to stop pretty much everyone here.
He's just confused in life a bit. And it doesnt help if people keep telling him he just wants attention. So he posted this topic just to get a little sympathy and maybe help him feel better. He is also probably bored maybe making random topics helps him get some of that bordum out im not sure. He thought he wasnt going to go back on the bell-tree again, but he did. He had his mind set on doing that because everyone keeps judging him on here. But he came back on here because he obviously likes this forumn and didnt want to leave. Sometimes you type before you think, its a mistake we all easily make. We type something we will regret...He probably made half these topics just because of his mood. He made this topic because he was depressed. He told everyone he was going to leave because he was mad at the moment. Some people think and act with their emotions...Its simple he's just acting without thinking he's only focused on his mood at that moment. Ive dont that before as well...and ive gotton myself yelled at because of it...He just needs a way to vent out all of his emotions. Thats something he needs to work on even if he doesnt think he's thinking with emotions. It would probably help him a lot more if people would just stop judging him for his emotion based actions. Because we all do that one time or another...and no one deserves to be judged upon that!
He admitted that he's attention hungry in PM.
And in this thread for all to see.

Master Crash said:
Muffun said:
Master Crash said:
Numner said:
Gnome said:
Rockman here me out: You're not a bad member. The only really general thing I dislike about you is that you feed off of attention. Instead of purposely getting attention you've got to stand out in someways.
wat
wat
I don't have mistaces

AndyB said:
coffeebean! said:
lol@girltalk

This is starting to disturb me.
/flees
Hey Coffee...
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/s0JD8pOgD1s&autoplay=1'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/s0JD8pOgD1s&autoplay=1' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>
>=D</div>
DDDDDDDD:

Master Crash said:
Muffun said:
Master Crash said:
Numner said:
Gnome said:
wat
wat
Oh no! Gnome corrected me for saying dieing then Numner corrected Gnome for saying here then you corrected Numner for saying your Its a cycle I tell you!

#Garrett said:
Master Crash said:
Muffun said:
Master Crash said:
Numner said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deephere
wat
Oh no! Gnome corrected me for saying dieing then Numner corrected Gnome for saying here then you corrected Numner for saying your Its a cycle I tell you!
*dying

#Garrett said:
Master Crash said:
Muffun said:
Master Crash said:
Numner said:
wat
"it's" babe

#Garrett said:
Master Crash said:
Muffun said:
Master Crash said:
Numner said:
wat
Yup, that's how it works. /ignorant

Unknown said:
#Garrett said:
Master Crash said:
Muffun said:
Master Crash said:
wat
*dying
I did that on purpose showing all the mistakes that were corrected.
(dieing, your, here)

@Gnome D :

#Garrett said:
Unknown said:
#Garrett said:
Master Crash said:
Muffun said:
*dying
(dieing, your, here)

@Gnome D :
*dying
*you're
*hear

#Garrett said:
Unknown said:
#Garrett said:
Master Crash said:
Muffun said:
*dying
(dieing, your, here)

@Gnome D :
and "it's"

Unknown said:
#Garrett said:
Unknown said:
#Garrett said:
Master Crash said:
*dying
(dieing, your, here)

@Gnome D :
*dying
*you're
*hear
No *censored.2.0*.

@Numner Oh, didn't see that one.

Back