• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Ohhhh damn...

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
I've been obsessed with this tune.

http://media.putfile.com/Cambalache---Duquende

The synthesized violin near the middle is freaking HAUNTING. Sends shivers down my spine every time. Don't mind the singer though, I don't like him... Sounds too much like a rip-off of Cameron, except with a lack of talent. D:

Whatever. The parts where there isn't a singer are amazing. Especially the part with the synthesized violin that I already mentioned.

What a haunting piece, seriously... makes me think of... something..... I've been listening to it for like 40 times in a row already.

...Oh yeah, and it's a Bulerias, for anyone that cares. <3

OddCrazyMe said:
Holy...

*is speechless*
The combination of guitar and violin is absolutely AMAZING. I wish it was done more often... In fact, I'd love to do it myself one of these days... now, to find a violinist . . . . .

UltraByte said:
I see what you mean about the singer. I personally like the guitar better.
Yeah, a ton of flamenco singers are just old village guys, haha. There really aren't a lot of good flamenco singers any more...

Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
I see what you mean about the singer. I personally like the guitar better.
Yeah, a ton of flamenco singers are just old village guys, haha. There really aren't a lot of good flamenco singers any more...
Does that mean Sporge could be a flamenco singer.

:eek:

:p

Back