Shop Offline - Selling ALL re-orderable 2.0 items - 1 tbt, mats, 2.0 DIYs, unorderables, art and NMT! 6 tbt per 100 NMT! - updated daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello, could I purchase these:

Champinones al ajillo
Cherry jam
Gear apparatus
Glowing moss hood
Golden meter and pipes
Mini golden dharma
Mixed fruits pie
Mushroom potage
Open wooden shelves
Pile of cardboard boxes
Veggie cookies

11 x 5 = 55tbt

Hello, could I purchase these:

Champinones al ajillo
Cherry jam
Gear apparatus
Glowing moss hood
Golden meter and pipes
Mini golden dharma
Mixed fruits pie
Mushroom potage
Open wooden shelves
Pile of cardboard boxes
Veggie cookies

11 x 5 = 55tbt
Yup! Would you like pick up or drop off?

hello! may i order the dreamy bed, shelves, bear toy, rabbit toy, and unicorn toy, in colors pink and black? also, do the nmt count for the item limit? if so i will wait until i make another order, if not i would like 300 if you still have them. this would add up to 64 tbt, correct? please correct me if im wrong! and i would like for the items to me dropped off at my island ^_^ thank you very much!!

hello! may i order the dreamy bed, shelves, bear toy, rabbit toy, and unicorn toy, in colors pink and black? also, do the nmt count for the item limit? if so i will wait until i make another order, if not i would like 300 if you still have them. this would add up to 64 tbt, correct? please correct me if im wrong! and i would like for the items to me dropped off at my island ^_^ thank you very much!!
Of course! It would actually be 44 tbt and NMT does not count towards the limit. So it would be 24 for the NMT and 20 for the 10 items. However, the rabbit toy does not come in pink or black. It comes in blue l, light blue, yellow, orange, red, and purple. Also, the unicorn doesn't come in black, but it does come in purple wearing a black vest.

ah, guess i didnt pay enough attention to the item colors-- i checked back and i would like the rabbit in blue and purple, and the unicorn in pink and purple then ^_^ i currently have someone else trading on my island but i can give u a dodo code as soon as theyre done!!

ah, guess i didnt pay enough attention to the item colors-- i checked back and i would like the rabbit in blue and purple, and the unicorn in pink and purple then ^_^ i currently have someone else trading on my island but i can give u a dodo code as soon as theyre done!!
Sure thing! I'm getting everything together right now!

thank u very much!! i will pm the dodo code to u right now ^_^ please take as much time as u need!!

hi! could I get these:
Imperial Pot
Gnocchi di zucca
Minestrone soup
Mixed fruits tart
Potato galette
Pretzels
Snack bread
Spaghetti marinara
Tomates al ajillo
Tomato juice

and 3 stacks of wood, 3 stacks of hardwood, 2 stacks of iron, 2 stacks of clay

for 80 tbt?

hi! could I get these:
Imperial Pot
Gnocchi di zucca
Minestrone soup
Mixed fruits tart
Potato galette
Pretzels
Snack bread
Spaghetti marinara
Tomates al ajillo
Tomato juice

and 3 stacks of wood, 3 stacks of hardwood, 2 stacks of iron, 2 stacks of clay

for 80 tbt?
Yup! Would you like pick up or drop off?

Could I buy vine lamp and salad stuffed tomato?

Hi! Could I get 300 NMT for 24 TBT? :blush: I can pick up or let you drop off - whatever is easiest for you! I’ll be around until about 15:00 GMT and then again later from about 20:30 GMT until 01:00! Let me know whenever suits you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back