• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking people right now, but I will be pm'ing to help streamline the process and make things move a lil quicker! I'll get to all of you soon! <3 :)

I’d love to come as well after everyone else has gone c:

My island is full right now but i'll let everyone know when i'm accepting more people! :)
You can add me to the back of queue if you're still taking visitors, will probably need 2 trips and will tip. Thanks!

I made it but then someone joined right away and disconnected so I didnt get a chance to sell...

I'm taking people right now, but I will be pm'ing to help streamline the process and make things move a lil quicker! I'll get to all of you soon! <3 :)
I’d like to come by if there is still room! 😃

If you're still taking folks, I'd love to be put down on the list. Thanks!

Hi would also love to come if you are still taking!

I would still like to come over!

TBT Username: Hurao
In-game name / Island name: Hurao/ Sumai
Friend Code: 6341-9617-9993
Time zone: Pacific Time
Turnip prices: 489

I was time traveling day by day to get rid of Bunny Day so my in-game clock is off, but Nook's Cranny and my island will be open in a few hours once I wake up. If anyone can spare a small portion of their turnip earnings or has any hybrids it'd be greatly appreciated, but you don't have to! :) Feel free to just stop by and sell. <3 I'll update this post when my island is open.
If you're still taking people, I would love to visit ! I can give you a tip of bells too ^_^

Guys it's pointless to keep asking people for high prices, just keep an eye on this thread and hope for the best. People with high prices aren't gonna sift through posts to contact anyone anyways...

Besides we're all looking for good prices!
I said the exact same thing last week but the mods removed my comment for being "unaccepting" and that everyone is entitled to post whatever they want 🙄😪

So fkcen annoying

I'm making my way through the queue! I'm about to start inviting people from page 31! :)

I got 80 turnips. I’m not sure how many trips
that would be but I’d love to come tonight. I work doubles this week (understaffed prison lll) so this might be the only night I get the chance. I won’t bug you though lol.

I'm making my way through the queue! I'm about to start inviting people from page 31! :)

Sure I'd love to come by to sell turnips. Let me know when ready. :)

Edit: Disregard. Taking care of :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back