• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
at 422! for 1 nook tick :)

Hey! I don't know if you'd see this before you start playing again but I'd love to buy at that price!

- - - Post Merge - - -

(been a while since I've been on here)

Hello! I have 1800 turnips or so that I'd like to sell for a least 500+ but I can settle above 420+. I work FT but am working remotely for now so I'm avaliable frequently. I don't have much as I'm just now TT'ing and catching up but I will tip you.

Last edited:
Anyone have turnips selling for 300+? I'd be happy to give a tip or a nook ticket~ pm me dodo code and/or let me know ^o^

Turnips 496! Come pop by if you have turnips to sell. Tips are very much appreciated as well as hybrids and NMT :)

I'd like to come over :) I could give you some bells or TBT if you want

timmy and tommy buying for 499 per turnip! all i ask for in return is for a donation of at least 50k to my bridge project.

EDIT: closed for now, looking to come back in a few hours.

Last edited:
timmy and tommy buying for 499 per turnip! all i ask for in return is for a donation of at least 50k to my bridge project.
I would love to come sell my turnips and am willing to donate.

Reactions: jim
I also would love to come and willing to donate what you asked. ^_^

Reactions: jim
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back