• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not doing anything right now, so if some of you guys wish to visit to make a sale, DM me on discord or PM me here to get my attention.

Turnip Price: 620+
In game name: Mel
Ahhh, I sent a PM a bit ago, but if it’s too late, it’s fine.

Hello, my current price is about 557 per turnip. Currently accepting anyone to visit via dodo code please PM me for it!

Feel free to visit! Should be open for a bit.

EDIT: SORRY NO MORE PMs FOR NOW PLEASE! If you already sent one before this, I will honor it of course!

Last edited:
Hi! Anyone have Daisy Mae selling in their town? Happy to tip.
Edit: Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Alright, opening again. 467 here, not as impressive as others' but if ya need a place to sell..

Would appreciate 1 NMT/whatever bells per trip. PM for dodo code.

Hello snail can i go to your island to sell some trunips please?
Post automatically merged:

Alright, opening again. 467 here, not as impressive as others' but if ya need a place to sell..

Would appreciate 1 NMT/whatever bells per trip. PM for dodo code.
Sorry forgot to reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back