• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone open tonight? I just need to sell turnips for anything over 110 at this point. My store closed the day of my spike. :cry: Happy to tip!

hey I’ve got 125, I know it’s not great but I’ll message you my dodo code if you want to come over

Turnips are selling for 507 bells! Tips aren't mandatory but well appreciated. Tips can include NMTs, hybrid flowers and iron wood DIY (really looking for the iron wood dresser). I also have some DIYs you can trade as well. Thanks!

Closed! Thank you to all the friendly visitors who came by!

Last edited:
Hello everyone~ I have turnips selling for 353! if you wanna leave a tip it would be appreciated but you don’t have to

Closed thank you

Last edited:
I have two loads lol. I usually leave a couple bags of bells as a tip. If your still open I’d love to come over. Thank you
Post automatically merged:

Turnips are 477 on my island. Going to be making a post in the Airport soon, as to not bother everyone watching this thread.

Edit: DM if interested (6/12 at 4:30PM ET)
If your still open I’d love to sell mine. I usually leave a couple bags of bells as a tip, or would you prefer a NMT ?

Hi! (I haven't been on here since 2013) so forgive me if I do something wrong! I was just wondering if I could sell turnips on someone's island? (preferably 200+ bells)I can tip! Please use dodo code, as I don't have room on my friend's list!!

(EDIT: Nvm, sold them!!)

Last edited:
Hi! (I haven't been on here since 2013) so forgive me if I do something wrong! I was just wondering if I could sell turnips on someone's island? (preferably 200+ bells)I can tip! Please use dodo code, as I don't have room on my friend's list!!

(EDIT: Nvm, sold them!!)
Where? I need to sell too.

Turnips are selling for 507 bells! Tips aren't mandatory but well appreciated. Tips can include NMTs, hybrid flowers and iron wood DIY (really looking for the iron wood dresser). I also have some DIYs you can trade as well. Thanks!

Closed! Thank you to all the friendly visitors who came by!
Hi just wanted to say I love your pp. I love Axolotls and have 2 of my own. ^-^

I have two loads lol. I usually leave a couple bags of bells as a tip. If your still open I’d love to come over. Thank you
Post automatically merged:

If your still open I’d love to sell mine. I usually leave a couple bags of bells as a tip, or would you prefer a NMT ?
Is it still open?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back