• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’m taking a short break, I’ll put a new DODO code in the thread in about 30 minutes. Thanks for your patience and look forward to seeing you :)
Post automatically merged:

My gates are open again, I’ll be inactive for most of the time, so make as many trips as you’d like! If you’d like to donate anything, any hybrid flowers, DIYs or nice decorations would be a great help! (My island is an absolute tip at the moment - please don’t judge me!) :) swing by whenever, DODO Code: JPRQB
Wait for meeeeeeeeer!

@ MTar, Thank you so much! Stay safe, please!

Last edited:
turnips at 443, dm for a dodo! tips appreciated but not compulsory. also left some DIYs out, feel free to take them :)

So I’m taking a short break, I’ll put a new DODO code in the thread in about 30 minutes. Thanks for your patience and look forward to seeing you :)

My gates are open again, I’ll be inactive for most of the time, so make as many trips as you’d like! If you’d like to donate anything, any hybrid flowers, DIYs or nice decorations would be a great help! (My island is an absolute tip at the moment - please don’t judge me!) :) swing by whenever, DODO Code: JPRQB
Gates are now closed, thanks everyone for coming! :)

My price is 577. Don't pm me though. Just quote my post if you want to sell. I'm on for like 20mins.

Y'all keep quoting all the wrong posts. I'm offline atm. I'll open up later. Just look for my post.

My price is 577. Don't pm me though. Just quote this post if you want to sell. I'm on for like 20mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back