• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, if anyone desperate turnip price is 158 here. PM me for code.

NMT or 15k tip would be appreciated

Turnips 453
Please join the queue here:

the rat babies buying for 371 and saharah is here! s-black design kitchen mat, m- white rose rug, l- green Kilim style carpet, berry chocolate flooring, and city scape wall. no tips required, but I do have a wishlist in my sig if you wanted to take a look. pm me with your sign name and town for a dodo code and please be patient. ill only be taking one person at a time.

My turnip price is 179 bells today. It’s not loads but if anyone is interested then give me a PM :)
There is no entry fee but a NMT would be greatly appreciated <3

[Closed for now]

Sell price 408 Bells

Tips are highly appreciated thank you for your generosity

Tipping options, just to avoid extra clutter:

2x 99k bell bags = 500 Turnips, about 10% from sell price

equivalent to 1NMT

equivalent to 1 gold

equivalent to 1 rusted component

Private message the time you see on this clock https://time.is/New_York + your in game name and island

Follow the fences and leave through the airport, multiple trips allowed but you have to send a new Private message with a new time and wait until i say you can come again

i will be taking a max of 3 people at a time

Last edited:
[CLOSED]

Turnips selling at 449
DODO given by pm due to unexpected traffic
Tips are appreciated, you can leave them on the space just right of the entry/exit

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back