• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Official TBT 1st Birthday Discussion

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4135-9919-0984
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Chat about the new soon to come Camp Redd. Or guess who the new sages/mods will be or guess what the new secret mystery thing is.

Chat all you want about TBT's 1st Brithday!

Well, make sure that you don't get the chat to an unbearable level.

;) And I hereby make this an OFFICIAL thread.

:p

Ok. Thanks. And I think one of the sages will be JJramone2. To start off chating.

Justin125 said:
Chat about the new soon to come Camp Redd. Or guess who the new sages/mods will be or guess what the new seacret mystery thing is.

Chat all you want about TBT's 1st Brithday!
Editmy first post to that

I know what the mystery thing is, I've tested it out. Although, I can't say anything. I can tell you one thing though, I am involved in it, deeply.

Whoever did it@Oh and thanks for editing my first post

Well, we all know smart loves forum games, so maybe the mystery has to do with games (since he's involved with them, like he said)...maybe the admins found a new arcade??? I hope I become a sage, but I'm aware that there are others who probably deserve it more.

DarthGohan1 said:
Well, we all know smart loves forum games, so maybe the mystery has to do with games (since he's involved with them, like he said)...maybe the admins found a new arcade??? I hope I become a sage, but I'm aware that there are others who probably deserve it more.
Well, you're right about the game thing. It does have to do with games like Tank Attack.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Well, you're right about the game thing. It does have to do with games like Tank Attack.
Wow! Great guess to me...does it have to do with tourneys?

DarthGohan1 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Wow! Great guess to me...does it have to do with tourneys?
No. That is something different that I will host here, date TBA.

I very much agree on JJ becoming a sage, he is very sageworthy.

As for the other secret stuff. We shall just wait.

I'm not sure who a sage should be... I haven't caught up to the randomness of this time period, C.B. (Coming Back).

Back