• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Official Pattern Requests Thread

Would anyone be able to recreate the "22 Taeyeon" red hoody for me in a long-sleeve shirt style? The text doesn't really have to be legible, I kind of just want the "Taeyeon" and 22 to be readable, and the "Generation" can just be gibberish that looks like the word. Might be too ridiculous of a request, but anyone want to take up the challenge?

61441_382958251791433_2023399467_n.jpg

Or maybe a simpler request: The pink Beyond 9 hoodie

1799707_20130513113240.jpg

I need a really cool town flag. Just do whatever you want and PM me. I can pay you if you want.

I have a request for a pattern I'd like to use for my town flag. I'm envisioning a cool-blue background with a golden music note on it. (my town is named Harmony... and I can't make patterns to save my life). Anybody know something similar to this or can make one?

Ive been trying really hard to make a Princess Peach Face Cut Out Board with no luck :( Has anyone seen one online anywhere or be able to make one? <3

Hey I made a road pattern but I need some help with making it better. I need help making left and right corners for them. here what I have

HNI_0043.JPGHNI_0044.JPG

tumblr_miwnwnLGX21rmggnto1_1280.jpg

Does anyone know where this originated? I'm looking because I want the corner pieces

can someone make me a superman symbol shirt or a green lantern symbol shirt and a demiveemon shirt. he's my avatar.. short sleeves please..inbox me and name your price
I've finished you Demiveemon shirt, I made it into a regular pattern and a pro design. I'll send you the QR code soon.

I'm looking for someone who will be able to make a few anime paths for me. It will probably take 10 design space to create since I want it to be a pretty decent size picture from fairy tail that includes the 3 dragon slayers,Natsu,Gajeel,and wendy. Pm if interested and what the price might be.

hello i was wondering if anyone can make a flag for my town, my town name is lavender
you can pm me. thanks

i finally unlocked the qr machine...i found a picture of what i want but can someone tell me how to get a qr code for it?

Can someone make me a disco ball or something else that goes with my town name for a flag? My town is Funky aka Funky Town. I would pay you for your work.

Last edited:
There was a really cool Shizue/Isabelle Pattern i saw on some japanese dude's dream town. I really wanted it but I havent been able to find it online.

Back