• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Official 360 Discussion

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Númenor
Chomp Call
Smash Ball
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
So The Xbox 360 is avialable in stores at 12:01AM. Are you going ot get it? Wait for the Rev? What are your thoughts about it?

My brother just left to wait in line at WalMart untill midnight (it's 3:30 now).

No way am I getting it.

:p *waits for the Rev*

But I could recommend some games for your brother. Tell him to get Kameo, and Perfect Dark, all made by Rare, the developer of the Banjo games, and DK64.

He's getting Call of Duty (good choice) and he already has Madden and NBA 2K6.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Perfect Dark is WAAAY better than Call of Duty. Tell him to get it... It's a shooter, too, with, I think, 32 player online...

If I had a job, I'd get it.

I'll wait until the release of H3.

;)

Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Perfect Dark is WAAAY better than Call of Duty. Tell him to get it... It's a shooter, too, with, I think, 32 player online...
i played the demo for all of duty it was AWSOME!!!! but i'm still not getting an Xbox 360

I am going to wait and compare. I am getting a Rev but I may want a second system although it may be a year or so. I want to see which seems better first though a 360 or a PS3. Currently I have a PS2 and I'm leaning towards the PS3 because of it.
For those who think the 360 is better I want to hear your views on this.

so far im stuck as to what system to get.
they all have great games which is what matters.
the only thing that im worried about is the ps3's controller
plus i played call of duty 2 and it was SWEET

it doesn't look that great to me... the new sonic game just looks like the Gamecube version with a better background... nothing all that breathtaking...

360? Me? NO WAY!!!!! I will never get it unless it goes down to like 10 bucks. Revolution...why would I get that? OF COURSE I AM GETTING REV.

By the way, 360 graphics stink for this so called "next generation". Lol, PS3 isn't much better, and I'm guessing the Rev wont be either.

ps3's gfx DOMINATE 360's...havent you seen any screenshots?!?!?!
idk abouit rev though. no screens yet.

DarthGohan1 said:
ps3's gfx DOMINATE 360's...havent you seen any screenshots?!?!?!
idk abouit rev though. no screens yet.
It's graphics can dominate the 360's and the problem will be that they won't due to development costs. There will be some that are mindblowing and some games that are what we have now.

I just saw the 360 graphics in person for the first time, I am very disapointed.

;)

Back