• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying OBTAINED - 2 Straw Hats from Island Gift Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
I've been looking for 2 Straw Hats from the Island for Bo & Mary in Sheepish but the hat hasn't shown up in either Island in either of my towns. I'm getting tired of going to both Islands to check for them so I'm asking for help obtaining them. I can pay in IGB or TBT. I'd also be willing to do RV visits but I do not TT so please keep that in mind. Thanks!

LF
straw-hat.jpg

RVs I Have
All 50 WA
All 6 Sanrio
Special Characters: Wolf Link, Medli, Ganon, Epona, Cece, Viche, Inkwell, Wisp (Villager) & Felyne (Monster Hunter)
Celeste

Last edited:
I can help! 4 tbt okay?

Hi! 4 TBT sounds perfect. Since this is for Sheepish I'm fine with either pick up or delivery so I'm happy to do whichever is easiest for you. Thanks again!

I can help you out. I just bought one from my island. Just pay me what ever you think is fair with in-game bells.

I can help you out. I just bought one from my island. Just pay me what ever you think is fair with in-game bells.

Thank you for replying! Since Azrael replied first let me see how many hats they have. If they only have one hat then I'll happily buy the hat you have for 4 TBT. I hope that's okay. Thank you!

I won’t be able to trade till later tonight so if you want to the other deal that’s okay!

I won’t be able to trade till later tonight so if you want to the other deal that’s okay!

I don't mind waiting to trade. If you have 2 hats then I'll buy them both from you. That's only fair since you replied first. If you only have 1 hat then I'll buy one each from both Es0teric & you. :)

I have two! :D

Great! Then we'll trade for them later. 4 TBT per hat so I owe you 8 TBT. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since Azrael has two hats I'm going to buy them both from them. I do appreciate you replying though so I sent you a little "thank you gift". Thanks again! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back