⚖️ Objection! ⚖️

Objection! Luigi is one of the original 12! They wouldn't cut him, not at this point in the series.

Waluigi objectively deserves a spot in Smash Bros. someday as a playable character.

OBJECTION!
Honestly, I don't find that his character gives enough to work with, sure he has sports, but Peach and Daisy already have that packed into one move. I feel like that he'll need that one day to have more of a fleshed out design, maybe his own game like Wario has Wario ware, then it could be a possibility.

Sans has high probability for Smash. (Just saying it here and now, I don't mind if he gets in or not, Undertale music in smash would just be a bonus for me jshdf.)

Objection! Sans would be OP, he is currently near impossible to kill in Undertale as it is.

Humans will find a way to get/live on other planets besides earth in the near future!

Last edited:
Objection! The Earth is the only stable planet for human life.

There are more trees living in urban areas than rural areas.

Objection! In order for urban areas to be built and receive growth, a lot of trees have to be sacrificed! In rural areas, towns are much smaller, so less trees have to die.

Vaati is the sexiest human being alive.

Objection! Vaati is a minish, not human.

PCs are master race, and consoles are peasents!

Objection! Consoles are still extremely popular, as evidenced from the high sales of Nintendo with the Switch. Plus, Macs are better than PCs anyway. :rolleyes:

Town of Salem is the best game that exists to play mafia online.

Objection! Different people have different taste.

Coffee is a drug

Objection! It's addictive but that doesn't make it a drug.

Bruce Springsteen is the best rock artist that has ever existed.

OBJECTION!
It's not simply 'another' forum, it's one of the best forums I've ever been apart of and gosh, I'm glad I joined because there's so many amazing people here that I wouldn't have met otherwise. It's also a place that brings us together with the same passion of AC and other.

Everyone. Right now should take a break from what ever they're doing to drink water-

Objection! I'm already drinking water at this very moment, and I'm sure plenty of people around the world are doing the same

Everyone should follow me on Twitch

Objection! You won't upload anything.

The next person will object me

Objection! I could say no objection, but that breaks the purpose of the game.

The worst state to be in when there is a tornado is California.

Objection! California is more prone to hurricanes being a coastal state, so states across hurricanes alley are worse. Also you objected, so therefore I was right and you cannot object causing a paradox.

The president of the U.S. is Donald Trump

Objection! No, Donald Trump is not president of the unknown spheres.

The definition of the word "great" is "full of emotion".

Objection! Definitely not because I have no idea what you're talking about, but because I believe you have no idea what you're talking about!

Cat girls will definitely exist one day!

Objection! The laws of the universe says that cat girls cannot exist!

This thread died!

objection! i'm posting in it right now

The last airbender was a bad movie

No objection!

McDonald’s has the best breakfast menu out of all fast food chains.

Back