• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop [ O ] Yanns Art Shop | RLC + TBT

Yann

Fruity boy
Bells
Cake
Yellow Candy
Cake
Feedback
100% (18) +
tumblr_inline_mz4cghlWyL1qid2nw.gif
Art Shop
tumblr_inline_mz4cghlWyL1qid2nw.gif

Mayor Yann

RULES

✩ Not first come, first serve
✩ Able to draw mayors, villagers, or original characters.
✩ Tend to lean more towards drawing girls, but still up for guys
✩ For RLC, the payment will have to go through Paypal after i've finished
✩ I'll PM you when i've finished your commission

Pricing | Examples

Chibi : x x x (10 $ | 700 tbt)
Bust : x x(15 $ | 900 tbt )
Full : x (20 $ | 1.5+ tbt )

[td]
SLOTS
RLC - OPEN
(1)
(2)
(3)
TBT - OPEN
(1) Usagimon
[/td]

[tr][td]
FORM

HTML:
[B]Username:[/B] 
[B]Reference:[/B] 
[B]Payment:[/B]
[B]Total:[/B]
[B]Notes:[/B]
[/td][/tr]

For now, this is going to be an only RLC and TBT shop. Eventually i'll add an option for villagers, and items. :D

Last edited:
Username: Katiegurl1223
Reference:
HNI_0013.JPGHNI_0014.JPGHNI_0015.JPGHNI_0016.JPG
Payment: TBT
Total: 1.2k?
Notes: Your art is so cute! Also, was hoping for a chibi if you do choose me ^-^

Last edited:
Cries I can't compare to that how about an art trade instead sweetbean? You already know my art y H y

Username: mayor-essy
Reference:
DhEwfMbuCsGR5ZYySyYNb-MfjBOawVwGSyxddQrJUQ=w1045-h880-no
Payment: tbt
Total: 700tbt
Notes: I would like the chibi.. they're too cute. *o*

Username: Kairi-Kitten
Reference: Ran-

u5328z.png

Total: 700 TBT
Notes: She is feisty, slightly yandere, acts cute on the outside but is fairly twisted and thanks for any consideration^^

Username: Pokemanz
Reference: [Click!]
Total: 700 TBT
Notes: Chibi! Include the wolf ears/tail if possible please!

Adorable art omg *-*

Username: usagimon
Reference:

current refs: [1] [2] [3] [4]

art refs from a while ago (please use mainly current refs - short hair, glasses and with hat, but outfit is still the same!)
[1] [2] [3]

based on this photo of me:
base outfit: dress
and this hat: hat
blouse-closeup: blouse

Total: 2k if that's okay?
Notes: chibi style please <3

your art is super cute! i hope you pick me ahhhh <3
i really love your style, especially the way you color homg

Last edited:
Username: Luminescence
Reference: link with this blouse + sweater if possible? Otherwise the one in the first pic is fine~
Payment: btb (or tbt or however you want to spell it)
Total: 1k for a bust
Notes: Thanks for considering! Really lovely art <3

Oh dang, your full is beautiful!!
I'd love a piece from you <3

Username: KainAronoele
Reference:
I would love a couple piece, if you'd allow it ^^
Him -
ARV1OeN.jpg

Me -
LQVzOEx.jpg

More art examples
Total: 4k
Notes: I recently got a haircut, so it's more like this piece.
His hair is all short (no mohawk), no longer has a lip piercing, and the individual pic of his isn't an actual outfit (I'm working on getting new art to update his ref, sorry!)
Can pick any outfit! Though I like it if we match ^^ (pokemon w/pokemon, special w/special, etc)

Thank you! And either way your art is amazing. Good luck with your shop! :3

Last edited:

omg you don't need to pay me- i would've drawn him anyways but--- irabuyourart so give me that trade. e qe

Thank you so much everyone! All of these guys are so cool and adorable, but it's a shame that i only have one tbt slot. I love your bbu Usagimon, she's so adorable. ` q ` // i'll take her up, and then i want to do mayor-essy next. v q v//

omg you don't need to pay me- i would've drawn him anyways but--- irabuyourart so give me that trade. e qe

Thank you so much everyone! All of these guys are so cool and adorable, but it's a shame that i only have one tbt slot. I love your bbu Usagimon, she's so adorable. ` q ` // i'll take her up, and then i want to do mayor-essy next. v q v//

AAAAH *O* me next? asdfghjkl so excited. ;~; thank you so much for wanting to draw my baby.

ahh thank you <3
did you want me to send you payment now or after you're finished?

Username: Universaljellyfish
Reference: OoNfaIm.jpg
Payment: 700tbt
Total:750tbt
Notes: Chibi style
Id love to see her in a jellyfish inspires outfit (please also have her holding a jellyfish balloon )

Back