North America • Tier's Amiibo Trading Post • WELCOME AMIIBO SERIES UPDATE! •

Would you be interested in trading Mathilda for Pecan? I think I may need Don, as I suspect I was scammed by someone on reddit who was going to trade him to me - the only other duplicate I have that you need is Gladys though, but I can load his card with Claude's DLC if you still need it, or the Japanese exclusive 7-11 DLC if you don't have it. Please let me know!

Last edited:
I dont know id you still need them, but I have Filbery and Hugh that i would be interested in trading for you Molly, and Willow from series one, please let me know!

Trades have been updated! See the first page! Also still looking to trade!

Hi,

What is your policy on trading SP Cards? Are you willing to trade 1 SP for 2 Regular?

If so, I would like to trade my Tia and Peck cards for your Tommy card.

I am located in Canada. Please let me know.

I have an extra Porter I could trade for your Zell if you're interested in trading again. :)

Updated to reflect current stock and trades! Bump!

Updated to reflect current stock and trades! Bump!

106 - Booker, 133 - Savannah, 165 - Filbert all needed. Possibly scammed out of them by another user... What a wonderful day to be alive. =_=

Last edited:
I have filbert (165) I could trade you for roscoe (78), mailing other trades out tomorrow and could include this one, let me know.

I have filbert (165) I could trade you for roscoe (78), mailing other trades out tomorrow and could include this one, let me know.

Sure, I'd love to trade! PM me your addy please! =)

Sure, I'd love to trade! PM me your addy please, Lare! =)

Bump! Getting close to finishing this off! Willing to trade both series cards and multiple cards to one if need be!

Back