• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

=O Another one?!

:eek:

i wish i were there...

i love water ^-^

Rain is awsome, and lightning only increases it... as long as its a warm shower atleast...

open your garage door, put a lawn chair in it, and drink some soup while you listen to the rain... if its pooring, its awsome

:)

PIRANHA2 said:

i wish i were there...

i love water ^-^

Rain is awsome, and lightning only increases it... as long as its a warm shower atleast...

open your garage door, put a lawn chair in it, and drink some soup while you listen to the rain... if its pooring, its awsome

Same here. Northeast Missouri is still in a little of a drought.

yep drought in Illinois too, on the bright side though it was sunny and I got invityed to go jetsking with a friend!!!!

I LOVE JETSKIES!!!! VROOM VROOM!!

SPORGE27 said:
yep drought in Illinois too, on the bright side though it was sunny and I got invityed to go jetsking with a friend!!!!

I LOVE JETSKIES!!!! VROOM VROOM!!
VROOM VROOM!

CRASH CRASH!

did it look anything like this, by any chance

6934248_80c353303c.jpg

or maybe...

Resize%20of%20JetSki15%20copy.jpg

^^ NOT A TRICK ^^

:p

PIRANHA2 said:

i wish i were there...

i love water ^-^

You take showers during thunderstorms?!

It's still tundery... and maybe raining....

*looks at weathermap*

Oh, heh, another sever thunderstorm warning for my area, that's about the 5th consecutive one today.

:p

Well I hope it's sunny in the morning....

Back