• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Nsider Problems...

I'm very sorry for your loss Bulerias. I know how it feels, I have lost a great aunt as well. The grieving process took a while.

BASTOISE99 said:
I'm very sorry for your loss Bulerias. I know how it feels, I have lost a great aunt as well. The grieving process took a while.
Tomorrow is the funeral.... My mother says that I can't go.... I kinda see why...... because, you know, it's not very good for kids/teens (I'm gonna be a teen at the end of the month) to be at funerals...

NVM, now I can login, And it's not my connection, it was just a problem with Nsider.

People come and then they go.

I'm sorry for you.

i never knew my great Grandparents...

I'm sorry for you loss BULERIAS.

Wow... great grandma... my grandmas aren't even alive.

:'(

BULERIAS said:
BASTOISE99 said:
Tomorrow is the funeral.... My mother says that I can't go.... I kinda see why...... because, you know, it's not very good for kids/teens (I'm gonna be a teen at the end of the month) to be at funerals...
yes... funerals suck... seriously, they are so depressing... just as much as graveyards...

Wakes are tough as well. I didn't go to the funeral on my request. Too sad...This is a very sad discussion...

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I'm sorry for you loss BULERIAS.

Wow... great grandma... my grandmas aren't even alive.

Me neither.

:(

Yeah, I really feel for ya BULERIAS.

We can always use new members! We are getting to be one of the largest fan-forums I've ever seen!

Yeah, but NSider is a million times this size. :eh:

Back