• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Normal Villager Tier List

my-image (7).png

Skye and Chevre are behind the logo. I'm so heartbroken I have Gladys stuck in her starter house and will have to let her go eventually :(

1590169073978.png

If there's one villager I'm really interested in having on my island other than Melba it's Savannah

Normal.png

No "Best-Of" yet and no "Never !!", but a lot of characters that I'm quite fond of.

normal.png

this one was particularly hard because i loooove normals! even the D tier ones i don't even necessarily dislike (maybe the ones after eunice). lolly is #1 forever and ever

Haha I think chickens ended up in the last tier on all of mine, actually! I've just never been a fan of them in AC for whatever reason. She's definitely better than some of my other D tiers, though! I almost made an F tier just for Jambette, Annalisa, and Rhonda.
did you really just insult the ABSOLUTE QUEEN Annalisa!?!?
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 263602

Skye and Chevre are behind the logo. I'm so heartbroken I have Gladys stuck in her starter house and will have to let her go eventually :(
you have the best list on this thread

There are a lot of good designs in normal. It's a shame I find the personality boring, can't really handle having more than one around at once.

Normals Tier List.png

Back