• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Nook Miles Ticket Islands

Bk1234

I have the results...
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
So I have enough Miles for my FIRST two tickets (so far). If I get a villager that I like on the first island and I invite them, can I go to another island and invite another villager on the same day? I don't want to "waste" tickets since they're expensive. Note: Nook has not given me the three plots yet.

"No. If you don’t have a plot of land, villagers won’t appear on islands. Also, you can only invite one villager per day. Scenario will have to be :

- Plot a land
- Go island hopping to find a villager (you have until 5 am the next day to do this, if not, a random might move in)

Given the scenario, I suggest making sure you have quite a number of nook miles ticket to spare if you’re picky about residents before you plot a land because you only have barely a day to invite someone to it.

Do it repeatedly once day by day until you fill up your island to 10 villagers."

On the other hand, I have heard that if you invite villagers before you get the first three plots they will "save" and when the plots are complete move in. I'm not sure if this applies to if you have all the plots area figured out already but not done (as in all the furniture required) or if you have not put any plots down yet.

This was from another thread but I'm not sure if it helps at all. (Sorry I could not figure out how to put it in quotes).

If it’s for your villagers number 3-5, you can invite all three in the same day before placing the plots down. For villagers 7-10, you have to have a plot first and then invite villagers once per day. :)

If it’s for your villagers number 3-5, you can invite all three in the same day before placing the plots down. For villagers 7-10, you have to have a plot first and then invite villagers once per day. :)
You've done the invite 3 in one day thing for villagers 3-5? (I'm sorry if this sounds rude, I just don't want to waste 2000 nook miles)

Once you've completed the quest for the three plots (Nook has you made furniture for them), you can invite 3 villagers in the same day. If you don't, another random villager will buy the next available spot on the next day - that happened to me because I didn't know.

You've done the invite 3 in one day thing for villagers 3-5? (I'm sorry if this sounds rude, I just don't want to waste 2000 nook miles)

Yes. I invited Zucker, Sprinkle and Molly literally day two of playing.
Post automatically merged:

I forgot to say, make sure you stack up on nook miles ticket first especially if you’re picky with villagers because you wouldn’t wanna end up with no one and get a random move in instead.

Yes. I invited Zucker, Sprinkle and Molly literally day two of playing.
Post automatically merged:

I forgot to say, make sure you stack up on nook miles ticket first especially if you’re picky with villagers because you wouldn’t wanna end up with no one and get a random move in instead.
Thank you so much for your help! 😁

Back