• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling {Nocturne}>>Boxes: Snake<<

Okay... well...

Still available! Will try again tomorrow! :D Keeping him in boxes~ he will not be voided.

Can you please hold him for me until tomorrow the internet went down I can send tbt tonight. But unfortunately cannot get on game. I'm using cell phone to type tho message. I the phone now with optimum.

Can you please hold him for me until tomorrow the internet went down I can send tbt tonight. But unfortunately cannot get on game. I'm using cell phone to type tho message. I the phone now with optimum.
Ah I see ok np. Will hold him til this time tomorrow. :D And don't send tbt til you get him ty.

Last edited:
Ok just got off phone service is out in area should be back up early in morning sorry for holding you up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just saw someones unlocked connection going to try to come get Marshall can you please open

Ok just got off phone service is out in area should be back up early in morning sorry for holding you up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just saw someones unlocked connection going to try to come get Marshall can you please open

back ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

Marshal has been adopted!<3

Back