• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Noble Map Pack

Brad

Ask About Dark Candy
Bells
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
ぶ
う
つ
森
ど
Dark Candy
User Title Color Change
So? What do you think about the newest map pack in halo reach? I only like 1 map, that's Anchor 9 although I don't really feel that Breakpoint or Tempest are really that good.

Anchor 9 is really fun, Tempest spawnpoints can be suckish, Breakpoint is annoying. I haven't got to play Invasion: Breakpoint yet :(

I haven't bought it yet. I was going to with the new XBL points reward system, but Microsoft's a cheap-ass *censored.4.0* and doesn't give you points unless you're older than 18.

Rogar said:
Anchor 9 is really fun, Tempest spawnpoints can be suckish, Breakpoint is annoying. I haven't got to play Invasion: Breakpoint yet :(
Neither have I. =[

Back