• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

No snowballs

kwark

Bells
According to the wiki I have until February 25th to build snowmen.
But today the tree leaves turned green and no snowballs.

That must be for WW, CF, and NL; in GCN, the snow landed on the ground a day earlier than other games for me.

GCN's weather schedule is quite a bit different from other games from my experience.

That must be for WW, CF, and NL; in GCN, the snow landed on the ground a day earlier than other games for me.

GCN's weather schedule is quite a bit different from other games from my experience.

But does it mean I can't get any snowman furniture, anymore? I'm only missing the snowman bed.

Last edited:
Unless you time travel, you will have to wait until December.

This is weak.

I don't know if I time travel back it starts all over. That would REALLY suck! I mean the snowman items start from zero.

Last edited:
Can't you use passwords to get one from Nook? I thought that was one of the items, but it's been so long since I used his password for anything.

Can't you use passwords to get one from Nook? I thought that was one of the items, but it's been so long since I used his password for anything.

The snowman bed is the only code that is missing, go figure.

EDIT: Found it!

Last edited:
I checked GCN and WW yesterday. Both had snow sticking to the ground with green trees back. In GCN I couldn't find any snowballs, but in WW I did find two.

I'm guessing they are still around in CF and NL as well.

Back