• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

❀ no more

i feel so guilty seeing this sunrise background. i need sleep. ;v;
mikah is such a cute name zomg <3

sometimes i am aha
: D

//triumpant!!

sounds super fun i wanna buy it //broke ahh - ahhaha : " )

oh oh i really like that name.. might tweak it to miyka to be unique though ahah
/goes and draws a birth certificate

Ahhhhh when you can try it out 8D Definitely an exciting franchise<<33

Yay, glad I could inspire you : D Love the twist on it ;D

ahah we do!! i'll go take photos of the gate now!!

oh i wish super luck in finding your adapter!! //spirit fingers luck to you
ahh what game!?? : >

& before you poof (& or if anyone else wants to comment), i recently bought this baby from someone, what should i call her?
UkWh1Xc.png

Thank you for accepting my order! :D

Anyways, you said you liked her being nameless, so maybe the name Nanashi? It means nameless in Japanese XP (I'm anime trash haha) And Nana is a cute name, if you wanted to shorten it :>

Anyways, you said you liked her being nameless, so maybe the name Nanashi? It means nameless in Japanese XP (I'm anime trash haha) And Nana is a cute name, if you wanted to shorten it :>

Ahhhh Nanashi is also adorable and seems to fit well 8D Also expect a reply from me soon, Alvery lol; been backed up with distractions and haven't replied to many people lately ugah my timing xD

Hello, I know slots are full, and, well its Christmas Eve! So, if its not accepted, or drawn anytime soon, Im very understanding! I wouldnt want to be working at this time of the year :blush:. Id just like to put in a little request if you dont mind ^^

HTML Code:
art style: Lime / Pixie
size: N/A I dont think x
image.jpg
offer: 400TBT? Or is it 450? Sorry I dont know which but Im willing to pay either!x
extra details: Could she have long wavy hair rather than put up in a bow? And also, for the price, I would like her to be blinking if thats not too much trouble?xo

Thanks a lot for setting up this beautiful shop btw. Im sure youll make lots of people happy with your, what I can only describe as Outstanding! , artwork. Also thanks for reading, and hopefully concidering this post :blush:

Chloe... (Hopefully Ill be able to put a little blinking pixie right here one day) ^^

no problem! you know i love drawing her!!
haha that name's adorable (yet literal which i like too ahah!)

Ahhhhh when you can try it out 8D Definitely an exciting franchise<<33

Yay, glad I could inspire you : D Love the twist on it ;D

will do! might ask for it next christmas!
yes thankyou for that ah!
I don't know if you saw my response ;w;

Hello, I know slots are full, and, well its Christmas Eve! So, if its not accepted, or drawn anytime soon, Im very understanding! I wouldnt want to be working at this time of the year :blush:. Id just like to put in a little request if you dont mind ^^

HTML Code:
art style: Lime / Pixie
size: N/A I dont think x
offer: 400TBT? Or is it 450? Sorry I dont know which but Im willing to pay either!x
extra details: Could she have long wavy hair rather than put up in a bow? And also, for the price, I would like her to be blinking if thats not too much trouble?xo

Thanks a lot for setting up this beautiful shop btw. Im sure youll make lots of people happy with your, what I can only describe as Outstanding! , artwork. Also thanks for reading, and hopefully concidering this post :blush:

Chloe... (Hopefully Ill be able to put a little blinking pixie right here one day) ^^
hello!! ahh thankyou much!!
ahah no its fine, considered!! - i'll let everyone know when i decide when to pick!!

I don't know if you saw my response ;w;
oh yes i saw it! sorry i just forgot to reply ; -;;;
- - -- --
ALSO!, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
i hope you get everything that you wanted, and are having a great day!! <333

Ahhhhh, so adorable, yo! I love it. Your OC is a real cutie :'D

thankyou!! : D

- - - - -
i think i might just close off the shop today for a while -
i don't feel as if im getting paid as much as i feel im putting in .-.

i look at other shops, and they are earning plenty more than i do within a few hours... im not envious or jealous or anything, its just making me think that if they can sell something so expensive for little work, i'm really undercutting myself (seeing as i also do rlc for the same works.)

u_u i'll just do what i've accepted from now on, after that im done with art on here until further notice.

- - - - -

i look at other shops, and they are earning plenty more than i do within a few hours... im not envious or jealous or anything, its just making me think that if they can sell something so expensive for little work, i'm really undercutting myself (seeing as i also do rlc for the same works.)

u_u i'll just do what i've accepted from now on, after that im done with art on here until further notice.

I totally understand! I think your art is worth way more than you sell it for!

Also, Merry Christmas! :D
It's 5am for me on Christmas day! :D

I totally understand! I think your art is worth way more than you sell it for!

Also, Merry Christmas! :D
It's 5am for me on Christmas day! :D

;_; thankyou for understanding,

merry christmas to you too!! (your an early waker!~~)

;_; thankyou for understanding,

merry christmas to you too!! (your an early waker!~~)

Np <3

Well I am in bed because I can't get back to sleep xD

I am waking up at six, so we can chat for a while if you want! :)

Last edited:
Sorry, can I please cancel my order? If youve already started work or its too late to cancel I understand, I can still pay.
I need to save my TBT for some planned purchases and realised I dont have enough to spend here :(
Im really sorry, Id love to order again at a later date! ^^ x

- - - - -

Oh, I've just discovered your shop! You make lovely, lovely art. I feel badly that you feel you are being undercut. I've really enjoyed reading through the thread and seeing all of your pieces. If you don't come back I definitely understand, but I will lurk on the off chance that you return ^^

OH Poppet! We love you so!! You do a WONDERFUL job!

Have you considered raising your prices?

Oh, I've just discovered your shop! You make lovely, lovely art. I feel badly that you feel you are being undercut. I've really enjoyed reading through the thread and seeing all of your pieces. If you don't come back I definitely understand, but I will lurk on the off chance that you return ^^

hello! thankyou so much!
its not really that, its just that since "i think i'm being undercut" i get alot of orders to do and i don't feel as if what im getting paid is worth all the stress, time and eye strain i am getting. i probably will come back, but will be slightly stricter to of who i accept, how many i accept and limit styles ; -;
i need to learn to stop feeling so guilty when i turn someone down so until i learn that yeah i don't know : <

but i appreciate you coming in here though its dead, i'd be honored to draw for you when i am alright!
OH Poppet! We love you so!! You do a WONDERFUL job!

Have you considered raising your prices?
oh thankyou!! Q-Q
i have but, i don't want people to be like... "what how come she's so expensive now ughhhhh greedy"
plus i don't know how much things go now

Back