Selling NMTs for TBT | 2:1 trade | Restocking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
If you still need them, sure thing! Just let me know and I can shoot you a code.

Omg yes! I’m currently looking for lucky. He will complete my island ^^ hmmm, I’m not sure if it’s ok, but are 100nmt ok actually? I wanna be safe if 50 isn’t enough lol

back again for 100 more tickets. I was going to wait until after Halloween, but, while I like Pietro, I think I want someone else.
At this point I wonder if I should just DM you for more tickets whenever I get ready to villager hunt again... anyway, once you send me a dodo code I'll send 100 TBT. Thanks for this amazing service, by the way!

back again for 100 more tickets. I was going to wait until after Halloween, but, while I like Pietro, I think I want someone else.
At this point I wonder if I should just DM you for more tickets whenever I get ready to villager hunt again... anyway, once you send me a dodo code I'll send 100 TBT. Thanks for this amazing service, by the way!

No problem at all! Either way is fine by me. I'll shoot you a code in 5 minutes. :D

Can I get 50 NMT? Currently villager hunting. Also I haven't traded with TBT in a while, do we use the donate function to give them to you?

I'll take 50 please! Also hello again, last time I got Marina 4 times and ended up taking her. Then I started really wanting Kidd to match Sherb and so, while I can't even gift Marina yet (she's been here for about 3 days) I'd love Kidd instead. Plus I need the Best Friend Smug reaction. That and the 2 Halloween ones are all I'm missing...

I'll take 50 please! Also hello again, last time I got Marina 4 times and ended up taking her. Then I started really wanting Kidd to match Sherb and so, while I can't even gift Marina yet (she's been here for about 3 days) I'd love Kidd instead. Plus I need the Best Friend Smug reaction. That and the 2 Halloween ones are all I'm missing...

Sure thing! Will send a code in a little bit.
I never notice how Kidd looked so similar yet different to Sherb, he really would compliment him. 😮

Sure thing! Will send a code in a little bit.
I never notice how Kidd looked so similar yet different to Sherb, he really would compliment him. 😮
plus he's a smug villager, so I'll at some point be able to get the last smug reaction from him! Kidd is basically a purple Sherb, and I saw him on my last hunt but was kinda meh until I realized how much he and Sherb look alike and would work well together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back