• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading NMTs and Catalog/DIY list for Tea Table, Aroma Pot, Tiny Library DIYs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumpinggg~ please someone have these DIYs to tradeeee. (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾

would love an ironwood dresser and cutting board! i have the recipe for the ironwood kitchenette but have not been able to find the dresser and board that you need to built it.

i can offer IGB or NMT — i saw your DIY requests and can definitely build you a tiny library or tea table, but i don’t have the recipes to give.

would love an ironwood dresser and cutting board! i have the recipe for the ironwood kitchenette but have not been able to find the dresser and board that you need to built it.

i can offer IGB or NMT — i saw your DIY requests and can definitely build you a tiny library or tea table, but i don’t have the recipes to give.

Aww, okay! At least I’ll have the items, haha. Is it okay to get 2 tea tables and 2 tiny libraries? I can throw in the recipe for the cutting board and build you 2 dressers (that way you can have one to use for crafting and the other for personal use). C:

Aww, okay! At least I’ll have the items, haha. Is it okay to get 2 tea tables and 2 tiny libraries? I can throw in the recipe for the cutting board and build you 2 dressers (that way you can have one to use for crafting and the other for personal use). C:
definitely! let me make sure i have enough books to make two libraries, but that would be so great.

Bump~ still looking for the actual DIYs while I’m settling to have the items, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back