• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling 🌟NMT SHOP CLOSED🌟

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing! I should really recount though 😂 there may be more since it rained
But please pm me a dodo and I’ll get to you as soon as I can!
Well if you find anymore I’ll happily take them :) I’m just on an nook island atm so I’ll send it to you after!!

Well if you find anymore I’ll happily take them :) I’m just on an nook island atm so I’ll send it to you after!!
Take your time c:
I currently have 59 extra(oh my goodness)
LMK how many you would like! Anything over 39 would require multiple trips

Hi,
Could I get 1.4 mil for 100tbt please ?
I’m heading to bed right now, unfortunately (all-nighter once again)
If you don’t mind waiting several hours, I can get you those bells! However if you’re in a rush, then feel free to retract your order~

my apologies but do please have a wonderful day!

I’m heading to bed right now, unfortunately (all-nighter once again)
If you don’t mind waiting several hours, I can get you those bells! However if you’re in a rush, then feel free to retract your order~

my apologies but do please have a wonderful day!
No, that works for me, thanks !

Could I get 24 NMT (I believe that should be 200 TBT)?
You may! However I’ll be unavailable for the next several hours due to lack of sleep! If you don’t mind waiting then feel free to retract your offer <:

thank youthough!

What can I get for FREE? I just paid my loan and my last job as a gardener for someone on here ended recently...

What can I get for FREE? I just paid my loan and my last job as a gardener for someone on here ended recently...
Sorry what? 🤔
if you wanna come to my island in like several hours then you can stop by my shops or idk :x

replies from here on out will be kinda slow cuz I sleeping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back