• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

@daringred_ finished drawing your grandma nana! I added a leaf to her head cuz I thought it was cute like the one in the pic but lmk if you want me to take it off haha ☺
Untitled_Artwork-5-min (6).png

@daringred_ finished drawing your grandma nana! I added a leaf to her head cuz I thought it was cute like the one in the pic but lmk if you want me to take it off haha ☺

AHHHHHHH LOOK AT THE STUPID BABY I LOVE HER !!!!!

but also can you PM me a version without the leaf? it's okay if not ajdkskaka i just can't decide if i prefer the goofball with or without it

@Linyin ty for commissioning! hope you like it c:
btw I love rudy and hornsbyyy as well 😤💓
omg!!they are so cute!!!!! :eek::eek: and you make my islander so cute as well!!! i love them!! thank you so much!!!❤🤩

just one little thing..... my islander's eyebrow is actually a dot shape (like Shiba dog), I know it's hard to tell form my reference image😅.if thee's any chance you can adjust it...? i'll be so grateful🥺 (if you don't have time to adjust it, it's ok!! i still love your drawing!! XD)

omg!!they are so cute!!!!! :eek::eek: and you make my islander so cute as well!!! i love them!! thank you so much!!!❤🤩

just one little thing..... my islander's eyebrow is actually a dot shape (like Shiba dog), I know it's hard to tell form my reference image😅.if thee's any chance you can adjust it...? i'll be so grateful🥺 (if you don't have time to adjust it, it's ok!! i still love your drawing!! XD)
yes ofc ofc I reuploaded with the new edit! I was wondering what the dot was from the picture LOL
glad you liked it 🥺 💓 💓

one last thing..could you PM me a version that they're separated in 3 pngs (transparent bg)? omg i'm such annoying😶

hi 🥺

Character(s): can I pm you later
Background or no background: background pls
Details on poses and actions of character(s): I’ll leave it up to you ^_^
Payment: rlc

Back