• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

@Kailah sorry for taking so long 😭 😭 pls let me know if you want any changes to it!
Untitled_Artwork 9-min.png

Last edited:
Type of style: 2, Full Body
Character(s):
029-E18-C0-235-E-43-E2-A8-EA-BF49-E02-ED3-C3.jpg

Background or no background: yes background
Details on poses and actions of character(s): Up to you!
Payment: 170 tbt

Type of style: Full body style 2
Character(s):
Here
Background or no background: with background
Details on poses and actions of character(s): You can decide :)
Payment: 170 tbt

Your style 1 is so cute !!! Can I be added to the wait list please? 🥺 I started to imagine my villagers and islanders in your art style..🥺🥺🥺

ass woke up late but im here 😳

style: UNO
character: bby teacup,, u have the ref 😌
bg or no bg: green heartsss
details on poses or action: all u bb
payment: 70

hi ily but koolaid >>> caprisun

Last edited:
hi! hopping on the irl pets train for my 2 dogs, hopefully the details are okay ><

Type of style: 1
Character(s): can i pm you my references?
Background or no background: would it be possible to get one with bg and one without? would you be able to do a grassy meadow w flowers in the style of the one in your sig but in a square/rectangle shape instead of a circle? (i can pay extra) if not, just no bg :)
Custom clothes or default clothes: n/a
Details on poses and actions of character(s): happy & next to each other but not overlapping, poses are up to you ^^
Payment: rlc

hi! hopping on the irl pets train for my 2 dogs, hopefully the details are okay ><

Character(s): can i pm you my references?
Background or no background: would it be possible to get one with bg and one without? would you be able to do a grassy meadow w flowers in the style of the one in your sig but in a square/rectangle shape instead of a circle? (i can pay extra) if not, just no bg :)
Custom clothes or default clothes: n/a
Details on poses and actions of character(s): happy & next to each other but not overlapping, poses are up to you ^^
Payment: rlc
tysm for commissioning! i'll pm youu 😚

hiiiii im back for another request ☺
FORM:
Please add a reference if possible!

Character(s): my shiba who is now a 12yo old man
Background or no background: nope
Custom clothes or default clothes: /
Details on poses and actions of character(s): /
Payment: RLC
idk why the pics are sideways!!

Attachments

• IMG_6105.JPG
    IMG_6105.JPG
    300.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3899.JPG
    IMG_3899.JPG
    836.2 KB · Views: 10
@HungryForCereal the tower of you and your town finally complete! I stacked them in the order of what I drew first but lmk if you want them in a specific order ☺ I couldn't make a perfect stack cuz it was 11 characters ;-;

here's the link to a clearer picture on imgur but it automatically changed to jpg cuz the file was too large so it isn't a transparent background on there sorry bout that 😔
untitled_artwork-60-min_optimized.png
Post automatically merged:

hiiiii im back for another request ☺
FORM:
Please add a reference if possible!

Character(s): my shiba who is now a 12yo old man
Background or no background: nope
Custom clothes or default clothes: /
Details on poses and actions of character(s): /
Payment: RLC
idk why the pics are sideways!!
I LOVE UR SHIBAAA AHHH 🤩💓💓
its passed 2 am where I live right now so I'll pm you details for the payment and start on your order tomorrow!

Last edited:
Ahhh omggg im hyperventilating! This is too cute i dont deserve this 😭
Post automatically merged:

@HungryForCereal the tower of you and your town finally complete! I stacked them in the order of what I drew first but lmk if you want them in a specific order ☺ I couldn't make a perfect stack cuz it was 11 characters ;-;

here's the link to a clearer picture on imgur but it automatically changed to jpg cuz the file was too large so it isn't a transparent background on there sorry bout that 😔
again i wanna say how much i love your art! its just so cute <3 its art like this that make the world a lil better :)

Last edited:
Back