Newsletter Impressions

s pretty bad. I didn't see anything related to AC but 2 paragrpahs, more paragraphs were about the poeple who wrote it. I wanted to see what holidays there were, info on the domain (if there wasn't) not things done in July.

From what I've seen that was really bad. I KNOW if Storm would have let me months and months ago, it would be better.

This is my opinion, so don't flame it mellow.gif

Also try to put more info on the forums, such as the spam stie back and gone

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-

ast time I checked this was an AC forum, there were 2 paragraphs that just had to do with Rufu's new policy that had to do with a forum

nothing AC

:|

what about what fish to catch, bugs, tips, and holidays. I am barely scratching the surface :|

my opinons.

They ussaly wouldn't be as harsh, but there are other reason I rather not say.

BAMBAM! said:
s pretty bad. I didn't see anything related to AC but 2 paragrpahs, more paragraphs were about the poeple who wrote it. I wanted to see what holidays there were, info on the domain (if there wasn't) not things done in July.

From what I've seen that was really bad. I KNOW if Storm would have let me months and months ago, it would be better.

ast time I checked this was an AC forum, there were 2 paragraphs that just had to do with Rufu's new policy that had to do with a forum

nothing AC

what about what fish to catch, bugs, tips, and holidays. I am barely scratching the surface :|

my opinons.

...where to start...

why isn't there anything to report on AC?

well, there isn't any news... if we send around news letters about all the old stuff, nobody will care... so we talk about the forum til ACDS comes out...

why do we not have bug hints... because everywhere you go, its bug hints, bug hints, bug hints, how about we be original. i see no problem there.

PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:

nothing AC

my opinons.

...where to start...

why isn't there anything to report on AC?

well, there isn't any news... if we send around news letters about all the old stuff, nobody will care... so we talk about the forum til ACDS comes out...

why do we not have bug hints... because everywhere you go, its bug hints, bug hints, bug hints, how about we be original. i see no problem there.
I can't catch a bug for me life though

:(

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
JJRamone2 said:
I never got the newsletter :|
scratch that-I got it, AND I WAS MENTIONED!!!!

:D

:D currently reading
Yup, you were the Member of the Month!

^_^
yeah but there was a mistake in the article written about me. It said, and I quote "He was always a active member of TBT" but thats not true, I joined TBT as one of the first members but I only started to be active in late 2004. Shortly after I went into exile at NSider. Fun Fact, eh?

JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
JJRamone2 said:

^_^
yeah but there was a mistake in the article written about me. It said, and I quote "He was always a active member of TBT" but thats not true, I joined TBT as one of the first members but I only started to be active in late 2004. Shortly after I went into exile at NSider. Fun Fact, eh?
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that.

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:
JJRamone2 said:

^_^
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that.
no problem.

It was good although the HTML: didn't work for me...

I think that it is what it should be though, this should be a newsletter about the forum, if you want to know something about AC post it here! :lol:

The other thing was my letter did end up in the spam file.... I don't know why because the personal message ones don't..... :ph43r:

I just got on for the first time in a few days and got it...it was pretty good, although some of the stuff was unnecesary (such as "fun facts" that weren't very fun). otherwise, good job to everyone who put it together.

You know somehing when i started making a thread like this and the others one they forgot the one I made and made there own

FOX619 said:
You know somehing when i started making a thread like this and the others one they forgot the one I made and made there own
I saw it.

Anyways, from now on, Bulerias, send this from a TBT Pop3 account.

:p That'll look cooler. If you have Outlook Express(o) I can tell you how to get it to work with it.

Back