• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Newest villager?

Tangy, and I love her! But she's wearing that awful white default design from Able Sisters and I'm pretty desperate to get her to put her original shirt back on >:c​

Olaf was mine! I had just accidentally moved Margie out so I had 8 villagers but I didn't want a random villager to move in, and Olaf was in my campsite (and happens to be one of my friend's dreamies) so I moved him in. I really like him though whoops (Kyle is next! I have him reserved in a cycle thread and I CANNOT WAIT AAAAAAA)

:eek: I have Olaf in my town, too! But I want either him and Kody to move out of my town so I can get Melba and Felicity.

I also used to have Kyle. He's alright, but I let him move out of my town because I had three smugs at the time. I like the smugs, but three is just too much, especially when I want at least one of each personality in my town... Although I already have two peppies, and I want Felicity XD

Whinnie..... than the second newest is snake..... I want them gone so bad!

Flurry! I adopted her from someone here and she's actually the only villager I've ever adopted. I'm so glad I did too because she's THE cutest thing oh my god. I say that every time I talk to her but I can't refrain because she's really that cute. Those teal colored eyebrows will be the death of me.

omg friend i am so envious! flurry's one of my final two dreamies i'm trying to get in my town! still patiently waiting for pate and yuka to move out =__=)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just got Merengue in today heuehueheu. She's too cute. The little strawberry horn. /kicks myself in the face bc cute.

The newest one for me is Fang. Love the guy to death, but man... he ruined my path that had perfect apple trees planted alongside it. :(

Newest villager for me is Diana, she randomly set herself up in my town when I got rid of Gigi. I can't believe someone great replaced a villager I hated!

My dream villager kid move in hooray

Last edited:
Back