• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

NEW WORM IS OUT BEWARE INSTRUCTIONS TO C IF....

Pie_Or_Die

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
you have it

ok if some1 sent u a msg that said
btw John w/e is just a example name

John135234624578423: nice flash it`s very funy
(link here, i will not reveal since its HARMFULL)

if u clicked there ur screwed
cuz it would link u to a worm that would install on ur compu BEFORE U EAVEN SAVED THE FILE

mcaffee cought it cuz it pwns

but beware BEWARE

Also the AOL virus is going around
Some one THAT YOU MIGHT KNOW could im you

How do i look?
(link here)

If you click it you get a virus + it sends that to everyone on your buddylist

:eek:

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Also the AOL virus is going around
Some one THAT YOU MIGHT KNOW could im you

How do i look?
(]
thx

would a admin also add that to the top and give credit to link

maby this could be like a aim virus center and tell all ur experiences with aim viruses

btw if u just get kicked off its not a virus

but if sum1 spamms u like "OOO LOOK AT THIS (Click Here)"

or something

than report it here

I remember the "Hey, is this you?" virus.

:p My protection caught it, so it didn't affect me. Once downloaded, it was supposed to send those IM's automatically, too bad it met Edga Jr.!

:p

PikMino42 said:
I remember the "Hey, is this you?" virus.

:p My protection caught it, so it didn't affect me. Once downloaded, it was supposed to send those IM's automatically, too bad it met Edga Jr.!

huh? Edga Jr. only deletes amails that have more than one paragraph (via seeing if there is and indent or not) Edga Regular is the virus protection one.

JJRamone2 said:
PikMino42 said:
I remember the "Hey, is this you?" virus. :p My protection caught it, so it didn't affect me. Once downloaded, it was supposed to send those IM's automatically, too bad it met Edga Jr.!

huh? Edga Jr. only deletes amails that have more than one paragraph (via seeing if there is and indent or not) Edga Regular is the virus protection one.

We're both wrong, it's Edgar the Virus Hunter.

PikMino42 said:
JJRamone2 said:
PikMino42 said:
I remember the "Hey, is this you?" virus. :p My protection caught it, so it didn't affect me. Once downloaded, it was supposed to send those IM's automatically, too bad it met Edga Jr.!

its supposed to be

change

Code:
[URL=http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail118][IMG]http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1057/edga0ut.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Code:
[URL=http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail118.html][IMG]http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1057/edga0ut.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Pie_Or_Die said:
PikMino42 said:
JJRamone2 said:
PikMino42 said:

its supposed to be

What the heck are you talking about?

PikMino42 said:
JJRamone2 said:
PikMino42 said:

that link is broken

u forgot .html

Back