• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

New video

I know a lot of this has been posted in the official thread already but this video sums it up nicely. :)

Urgh I hate you! No, of course I don't :D

But I just came home from school and turned on the computer in order to see if there is anything new about Animal Crossing (you know, from the Tokyo Game Show) and when I saw the title of this thread I was like 'KYAAAAAAAAAA A WHOLE NEW TRAILER OMG OMG OMG!!!' and then it was "only" a video in which the older screenshots have been summed up. :(

YES THANK YOU FOR THIS VIDEO!!!!! So this video made me notice something and I am not sure if it has been stated or not. Anyways does it look like the red hair color is redder? I've seen a hair color that look more like the red or orange in the other games, but this one is like pure red and not more of an orange. The color I'm talking about is the one that the girl having the picnic has :)

[Please delete this post, the internet lagged so that I sent it two times.]

Last edited:
Yeah I noticed that too. But I think that they only made the former red haircolor even "redder", because there was no real red before.

But maybe it's a completely new color, I remember someone recognizing black hair too, which was in none of the previous games, too.
:)

Anyway, I like the orange-red more, since it's my real haircolour as well.

WOW! I hope you will be able to plant a bell tree!

This video was actually quite nice, just got to sat there whilst he summed it all up.
I enjoyed it, thanks for posting :)

This video isn't new, seriously look up the definition and don't make wasteful threads UGH!

In my opinion your comments are pure waste of space! Seriously! The only person spamming all the time is you when posting "UGH! This already exists!" in every thread. Please, could you be a bit more relaxed?

Moreover, she never said that the video was new, only that it will sum up the most recent information for all the ones who haven't seen them yet. No need to be rude, really.

Last edited:
This video just hyped me more than I thought I could be!
That Octopus is adorable! I love them in this game. I hope there's more! (Here's hoping to the return of Octavian and Marina <3)
I'm loving the coffee shop being separate. I'll be more likely to stop by more often, or like real life, several times a day :p
And being able to hold a cup of coffee looks fun. It's the little details that attract me.

I'm super curious about this town tree.

Back