New Super Mario Bros.

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
4c6fdc3c-85e5-4e7d-9b68-f2db187cbe07.jpg

this game is looking very nice if you ask me... the 2D 3D thing looks weird up close, but from acual playing distance... it all looks just right.

i for one cant wait for this game... its acually the first Mario Platformer since Super Mario World... which was forever ago.

i'll post details of this game here, once they come out. heres what we know so far:

1. it will be 2 player. simultaneous
2. no release date projected yet... i would expect christmas or later...

yeah, not much info... heres a few screens that look nice

:)

d0e4693b-f1ad-456b-a724-ec2b37566d3f.jpg

its everyones good friend... POKEY!

:D

ace0ef6e-bbbb-4908-84a4-b695a8988071.jpg

Swimming is fun.

a278364c-9bea-43e3-94b3-c9d077c15b3e.jpg

do the Goomba Stomp!

:)

e44b86b4-98e2-46d1-987d-a0d1c823d35f.jpg

multiplayer action... and look at mario in his classic fire suit... i cant wait!

well, there you have it... you can all wipe the drool off your keyboards now

:p

i wonder what the top or bottom screen will do... i think the games on the top, and the botton is for whatever else they are adding in...

I think this might be one of those killer apps for the DS, as will be AC DS and Mario Kart DS. I'm really wanting this piece of software. :yes:

BULERIAS said:
I think this might be one of those killer apps for the DS, as will be AC DS and Mario Kart DS. I'm really wanting this piece of software. :yes:
seriously.. if you ask me... some of the textures in those screenshots beat some PSP screens i've seen.... its really quite cool

:) just look at the koopa troopa... it looks like something you would see on a gamecube... only a little bigger

HOLY

where did u get this info from

this game is gunna ROCK!!!!

i <3 the original super mario bros

but this will be like PwN@G3

WOOT

i cant wait

PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
seriously.. if you ask me... some of the textures in those screenshots beat some PSP screens i've seen.... its really quite cool

:) just look at the koopa troopa... it looks like something you would see on a gamecube... only a little bigger

Yeah, I know. This'll shut up those stupid Sony fanboys!

Back