• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

New/Special/ Limited Edition 3DS XL

Coos

Mrs. Steal Yo Fruit
Bells
Has anyone heard rumors or knows if North America will be getting any new colors or Special/ Limited Edition
3DS XL's this year or earlier next year
? I got my red one the day the XL was released and the circle pad is messed up along with the screen tilt..

It's time for an upgrade but I don't any of the current 3DS XLs that are out.

I think the Yoshi one is still out? I don't know, I saw a bunch of them when I went to Walmart a couple of weeks ago.

I know that there was a white one for that new Disney game.
Might want to check Gamestop, I know they refurbish some of those Limited/Special Editions.

There's a Mario one coming to NA isn't there?
yup, this one is coming out in NA soon

nintendo-3ds-xl-mario-white-edition-with-new-super-mario-bros-2-368361.1.jpg

yup, this one is coming out in NA soon

nintendo-3ds-xl-mario-white-edition-with-new-super-mario-bros-2-368361.1.jpg

lol, this one has been around in china since 2012 (iQue is official nintendo distributor there)

it's a quite pretty design though

4568-china-3dsxl-jpg

There's a Mario one coming to NA isn't there?

Good god! That's a good looking DS! Thanks so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol, this one has been around in china since 2012 (iQue is official nintendo distributor there)

it's a quite pretty design though

4568-china-3dsxl-jpg

It is!!! Thanks for the pics!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's to hoping there'll be a pretty one released.

Here, here!!!!

Japan is currently hogging them all.

lol yeah so true they still dont support games in US like they do in Japan. they get all the nice stuff, u can get some cool stuff at pokemon center in NY but thats about it Japan gets 10 times stuff we do .

Last edited:
lol yeah so true they still dont support games in US like they do in Japan. they get all the nice stuff, u can get some cool stuff at pokemon center in NY but thats about it Japan gets 10 times stuff we do .

I just saw a list of all Limited Edition 3ds models, and I was just like :'D
There's so many cute ones ; a ;

i dont care for Pink but i am a 1 piece fan thats cool

Back