• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

NEW SIGNATURE!

its overly contrasted and i think u tried to do too much with it also the point of focus is lost

Sab said:
its overly contrasted and i think u tried to do too much with it also the point of focus is lost
Sab is back! :)

I can't really see what the focus point is meant to be?

I give a 8 because at first I didn't get it but I like its flashy :p . I also think the text needs to be bigger...

Lewis said:
Sab said:

ya if its an abstract sig then its good but i think you were trying to focus on sora but we can't really tell

7.5/10

Sab said:
Lewis said:
Sab said:

ya if its an abstract sig then its good but i think you were trying to focus on sora but we can't really tell

7.5/10
I'll totally get where you're getting at. Thanks for the criticism.

Back