• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Pokémon New Pokemon DLC clothes are expensive...

Is the dlc worth it? I was quite disappointed with swsh when I played it especially shiny hunting methods rah

Is the dlc worth it? I was quite disappointed with swsh when I played it especially shiny hunting methods rah

So far I'm enjoying it, but there's definitely some stuff that could've been added to the base game. Things like Move Tutors, an Exp. Charm and new clothing shouldn't be locked behind a paywall. Honestly, I'm looking more forward to the second half of the DLC when Legendaries return so I can go shiny hunting (better not be shiny locked)...

Tbh not really as it stands. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it, but the content in terms of story/lore is minimal and the whole island is what the wild area genuinely should have been from the start.

I would wait until after Tundra drops to make an assessment and maybe a week or two after it dies down in hype so that you can gauge a more honest review or opinion from the consumer base.

Back