Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again :) thank you for ordering. If you send me tbt in advance I will work on your villager.
I checked your availability in CET time zone. How about 4pm CET time on 16th of March tomorrow? Are you available at at the time? I need to prepare your villagers so please let me know in advance so that we can be both online and meet up same time. thank you.
[/QUOTE]Hi
Hey :) 4pm CET tomorrow is good for me.

Hi again :) thank you for ordering. If you send me tbt in advance I will work on your villager.
I checked your availability in CET time zone. How about 4pm CET time on 16th of March tomorrow? Are you available at at the time? I need to prepare your villagers so please let me know in advance so that we can be both online and meet up same time. thank you.
Hi
[/QUOTE]

Ok. Thanks.
See you 4pm CET tomorrow :)

Mayor Name : Novie⭐
Town Name : Moonflow
Friend Code: 0405-3003-0084
Requested Villager(s) : Rosie
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 386
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability date and time: 11:00 AM CST
Total TBT : 15

Last edited:
Mayor Name : Novie⭐
Town Name : Moonflow
Friend Code: 0405-3003-0084
Requested Villager(s) : Rosie
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 386
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability date and time: 11:00 AM CST
Total TBT : 15

Hi around 17:00 CET today I think I will be outside so not possible for me. Thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Hi
[/QUOTE]

@SCORPA15
My gate is opened for you now. Could you please come to my town to collect your villager when you are ready. Thank you and see you soon.

Last edited:
Hi around 17:00 CET today I think I will be outside so not possible for me. Thanks.

Hi

@SCORPA15
My gate is opened for you now. Could you please come to my town to collect your villager when you are ready. Thank you and see you soon.
[/QUOTE]
I’m available anytime :)

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

How about 4pm CET time on 17th of March tomorrow? Are you available at at the time? I need to prepare your villager so please let me know in advance so that we can be both online and meet up same time. If date and time is ok for you and if you send me 20 tbt in advance I will work on your villager. thank you.

@cherrysmilesonice

[/QUOTE]

How about 4pm CET time on 17th of March tomorrow? Are you available at at the time? I need to prepare your villager so please let me know in advance so that we can be both online and meet up same time. If date and time is ok for you and if you send me 20 tbt in advance I will work on your villager. thank you.

@cherrysmilesonice
[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately someone moved in :( sorry for the inconvenience

@cherrysmilesonice
[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately someone moved in :( sorry for the inconvenience
[/QUOTE]

Ok. No problem. Thank you for letting me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back