• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

New Horizons - Share your Friend Code

Hello, welcome to the official thread for Friend Codes! Looking for new friends to play with? Well, look no further!

You can add your information using this format:

HTML:
[b]TBT Username[/b]:
[b]In-game name[/b]:
[b]Friend Code[/b]:

Beside this thread, you can also put your Friend Code in your profile as well! It then will appear in your sidebar. Click here to update your profile.

Where to find your Friend Code

1. In home screen, select your icon on the top left.

BIkt6CT.png

2. Select Profile option, and you can find your Friend Code beside your avatar.

l2C3uap.png

How to accept friend request

1. Select Add Friend option

zV0GfMY.png

2. Use Received Friend Requests option to review any friend request you have.

p1s49Cv.png

Online play principles

Generally, it is always better to ask permission before taking/doing anything in someone else's town.

When you visit another town, be sure to follow the rules that the host creates for it. Please always be respectful, whether if you're visiting or accepting visitors. Use your judgement to decide if it's common sense or needs an explanation. When in doubt, it's always better to ask!

Please be careful with who you add as best friends in the game, because it will give them the ability to chop down trees and dig holes in your town!

Only want to do a quick visit?

In New Horizons, Nintendo has added a new feature that allows people to do a one-off visit with another player who aren’t on their Nintendo Switch friends list.

In order to do this, you can talk to Orville. Select "Invite via Dodo Code™" option. He'll then give you a five-character code that you can share to anybody you want to invite.

-------

Have fun! :)
TBT Username: Vrisnem
In-game name: Chris
Friend Code: 6527-0103-8715
Post automatically merged:

TBT Username: Pibble
In-game name: Pibble
Friend Code: SW-7842-8497-6003

Okay I’m trying this again bc I got a lot of requests but no messages. PLEASE message me so we can set up times to visit each other’s islands! I haven’t been able to visit anyone yet 😟

I have all fruits! Still fairly new to ACNH, I don’t time travel. Would prefer 18+ thank you 😊

TBT username: Junnufur
In game name: Yenni
Friend code: 1127-2858-8301

TBT Username: YunaApple
In-game name: Emonie
Friend Code: 5574-0790-3028

Add me anytime!

Last edited:
IGN; Sarah
Island; Ireland
4780-2368-6311

New to the game but not animal crossing in general. Looking to adventure, hang out and shop haha. Older players welcomed. I am a health care worker so can’t play every day but do play A LOT on my days off. :) Not looking for any funny business please and thank you.
PS; Northern hemisphere

Last edited:
TBT username: grizzo07
In-Game username: Chris
Friend Code: 4325-7180-6822

I'm trying this because none of my friends have animal crossing, so yeah

TBT username: peachvantae
In-Game Name: isa
Friend Code: 6446-5597-3883

Okay I’m trying this again bc I got a lot of requests but no messages. PLEASE message me so we can set up times to visit each other’s islands! I haven’t been able to visit anyone yet 😟

I have all fruits! Still fairly new to ACNH, I don’t time travel. Would prefer 18+ thank you 😊

TBT username: Junnufur
In game name: Yenni
Friend code: 1127-2858-8301
hi! i’m kind of new to the game and i’ve never visited someone’s island. can i visit yours?

TBT username: peachvantae
In-Game Name: isa
Friend Code: 6446-5597-3883

hi! i’m kind of new to the game and i’ve never visited someone’s island. can i visit yours?
You sure can 😊 just lmk when, I play often

Friend Code: 4943-0936-5394
Switch name: Tasha
Game Name: Boo
Northern Hemisphere island: Jewel Isle
Southern Hemisphere Island: Kitty Cove

TBT Username: hillbo9
In-game name: Chauncey
Friend Code: 4392-9907-9103

my island’s on the northern hemisphere and its name is Luck Pluck. i have peaches, pears, cherries and coconuts. i also live in asia, so i’ll mostly likely be awake/playing when some of you are sleeping. even though i play nonstop (or as much as i can) i’m not too far in the game and my island’s a complete mess haha.

also just a head’s up, i’m 23 so if you’re uncomfortable with my age, feel free to just ignore this completely.
Lol I'm 22. Sent request

Last edited:
Right guys I’m new. I didn’t realise that I when I add a bunch of people on here I can’t get in touch via ACNL unless msg here first. Please please msg me if you add.

IGN; Sarah
Island; Ireland
SW-4780-2368-6311

I’m 22 full time health care worker so I can only play on my days off but on these days in on ALL the time haha
I’m looking for people to hang out with, hunt, trade and shop with really etc. Older players welcome! Please msg me if you add. I’ll always open my gates if I’m working away. I’m respectful to all islands as a rules.

Ps. Northern Hemisphere and pears lol

TBT Username: dolphinssmile2
IGN: Pippa
Island Name: Bailey's
Native Fruit: Cherries
SW: 4404-2458-1707

I've played all versions of AC. Fairly new to New Horizons. Looking for older players (20+) who open their gates. The friends I have now never open their gates lol. I'm a daily player, all different times of the day. I don't time travel.

Right guys I’m new. I didn’t realise that I when I add a bunch of people on here I can’t get in touch via ACNL unless msg here first. Please please msg me if you add.

IGN; Sarah
Island; Ireland
SW-4780-2368-6311

I’m 22 full time health care worker so I can only play on my days off but on these days in on ALL the time haha
I’m looking for people to hang out with, hunt, trade and shop with really etc. Older players welcome! Please msg me if you add. I’ll always open my gates if I’m working away. I’m respectful to all islands as a rules.

Ps. Northern Hemisphere and pears lol

I just sent you a friend request. I'm 47, and I'm on a lot lol.

IGN: Slim
Island Name: Friends
Native Fruit: Cherries
SW: 8440-3604-2817

Hey everyone!!! Friends island is shared with my 10 year old daughter. I let her do most of the designing, but we now have a membership, so here’s my friend code so you can become friends with friends Island!! 😀

TBT Username: demifugue
In-game name: bdog
Friend Code: 3119-1556-4996

Hi everyone. I played ACNL obsessively on the 3DS years ago. It wasn't until a week ago that I finally bought a Switch. So my island is just getting started, but I play for several hours a day. I still have a decent collection of AC amiibo cards if anyone is interested.

Anywho, bottom line is.. I don't have many Switch friends yet. Would really like to visit new islands and have new visitors to mine. So please feel free to add me 🙃

TBT Username: Tabsallan
In-game name: Tabs
Friend code: 6570-9235-8710
:lemon:

Just looking to make new friends :)

TBT Username: Divinus
In-game name: Divinus
Friend code: 8162-9863-3026

TBT Username: Stretch
In-game name: Stretch
Native Fruit: Pears
Friend Code: 0360-0312-4938

I’m only a week or so into playing so I don’t really have much to offer, but I really want to make more friends to play with! My discord user and tag is Bonkers#7704 in case you want to use discord instead of in game chat. Oh, and my internet isn’t great so lag is a strong possibility.

TBT Username: Neb
In-game name: Benjamin
Friend Code: 1778-2704-5495

My native fruit are pears, but I have trees of every type.

Back