• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway New Horizons Free/Equal Trading Thread

Looking for someone to trade black street lights! I can do an even trade of 1 NMT per 2, or 500k per 2! I need 10. 🍑

Still looking for a white lighthouse!

Here are my Nook Miles Tickets items:
  • Brown streetlamp, pink drink machine, black and white public bench, black snack machine, zebra springy ride-on, black park clock, black phone box, black cotton-candy stand, yellow lighthouse, grey pool, colorful teacup ride
Please let me know if you're interested!

Still looking for a white lighthouse!

Here are my Nook Miles Tickets items:
  • Brown streetlamp, pink drink machine, black and white public bench, black snack machine, zebra springy ride-on, black park clock, black phone box, black cotton-candy stand, yellow lighthouse, grey pool, colorful teacup ride
Please let me know if you're interested!

i've got the white lighthouse! would you happen to have blue wind turbines, no ad utility poles, or the white/blank parabolic antenna? :D

i've got the white lighthouse! would you happen to have blue wind turbines, no ad utility poles, or the white/blank parabolic antenna? :D
Hi! Wow, I actually have all three 😯 I'd love to trade a combination of these items for your white lighthouse.

Hi! Wow, I actually have all three 😯 I'd love to trade a combination of these items for your white lighthouse.

ooh wicked luck, haha! 1 utility pole + 1 parabolic antenna for the white lighthouse? i'm not time traveling so i'd order today and we could trade tomorrow, if that's okay?

ooh wicked luck, haha! 1 utility pole + 1 parabolic antenna for the white lighthouse? i'm not time traveling so i'd order today and we could trade tomorrow, if that's okay?
Sounds good! I've ordered the utility pole and parabolic antenna 😊 See you tomorrow!

I need pitfall diy let me know what you need. Otherwise I can trade things for pitfalls if you don’t have the recipe. Dm if interested

I am looking for red phone box and zebra springy ride on, I have the green phone box and brown springy ride on (with yellow saddle).
I also have pear umbrella and natural garden table DIY’s.

Hi! I'm Sarah from Oattuccino.

Free: fruits, windflowers, tulips, pansies, any spare DIYs I have by the airport and shopping at my Nook's Cranny or Able Sisters!
Crafting: The list of DIY recipes I can craft is here! As long as you provide all materials I am happy to craft for you!
Equal Exchange: Nook Miles Items! Will update with a list of my color variations

Looking for the dolly. All colors. And a pink elephant slide. Hoping to catalog them please. 😊

Looking for Iron garden table DIY. I have natural square table DIY to trade

I have Iron Garden Table DIY and looking to get rid of it. I dont need the natural square table DIY so I am willing to try my DIY for IGB or NMT

Thought I would bump this as there was idle chat in another thread regarding cataloging. On my second island there is a royal crown that I am going to purchase. If you want to catalog it please let me know. Also, this will probably happen tomorrow as my second island is at 9 villagers and to avoid catching a voided villager, I am going to transfer the crown to my main island. :)

Hi all, here is my list :)
Caffeine:
  • Free: all five fruits, windflower seeds, visits to Nooks and Able Sisters
  • Equal Exchange: Nook Mile Ticket Items (Cool Teacup Ride, Red Monster Statue, Green Streetlamp, White Phone box, Light blue & pink public bench, Green Playgound gym, gray lighthouse, Red drink Machine, Brown Springy Ride-on, Pink cotton candy stall, Silver snack machine)
  • Crafting: Free if you provide the materials! Simply ask me what DIYs I have. I can craft ironwood furniture, golden set, shell set, bamboo set and lots of others! Just ask me :)

Back