Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Harvest Moon is coming out with the female versions...

I don't think I'm going to get them , are you?

Another Wonderful Life (GCN) and More Friends of Mineral Town (GBA).

I'm not a girl, so no.

:p

And I have Harvest Moon: AWL for GCN, and there probably aren't going to be a lot of changes in the girl version, so why bother? This is one of those games that is specifically made for girls; or HM fanatics, which I'm not.

im not going to get it... i've got the guy version, and no need for me to get the girl since its basicly the same thing... only your a girl... i am wondering how it will work out... since girls obviously have kids... in Friends of Mineral town... what will happen... in wonderful life it would just skip that whole thing, but you go through it in Friends of Mineral town...

wharever

BASTOISE99 said:
I probably won't. The game got boring for me pretty quickly.
Yes, the GCN version did, but the GBA version stayed true to the original series and I still like it.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure things will be fixed/added in the new versions.

;)

Hopefully. The GBA I liked because it was portable and the concept was good. It just got boring after the 2nd year. If they added some stuff that would be nice.

BASTOISE99 said:
Hopefully. The GBA I liked because it was portable and the concept was good. It just got boring after the 2nd year. If they added some stuff that would be nice.
They definetly needed an easier way to get the Harvest Sprites to help. {-___-}

I'm a guy, so...sorta yes. I really like Harvest Moon, but that's not ehy I'm getting it. My sister really wants it, and maybe I might make a file.

Don't you think it's odd that Nintendo would release two games aimed only at girls? I know some female gamers, but gaming, no offence, is really an industry aimed and populated by males. :\ That's my half a cent on the gender of the video game industry.

Your right, but I think it would of been better if they made one, and let you choose the gender. That would be good.

BASTOISE99 said:
Your right, but I think it would of been better if they made one, and let you choose the gender. That would be good.
But it would take a lot longer to develop...

Thye'd onbly have to maske one though, plus they could start working on a newer one quicker because they'd only have to dsevelop one . It would take a little longer, but not alot.

Well, essentially you already can, just buy either game. It would take a lot of space to put two harvest moons on one disc... Unless it was on two discs, one for female and one male.

BASTOISE99 said:
Sorry, I was talking about the GBA verison!
Well... I dunno... I don't think that I see the point of it, nor do I really care.

:blink:

won't buy it but the idea of making a male/female into one game is a cool idea.

;)

Plus, there's another Harvest Moon game coming for the GC, just can't remember the name...

BASTOISE99 said:
hi i'm new i'm a girl

i just wanted to tell u that i agree with u about that u should get to pick ur gender at the beginging of the game.

:D But i'm going to get the other one that ur a girl because i'm sure girls don't want to be guys marrying girls when their girls. lol.

Yah, thats a good idea. Maybe the next Harvest Moon we wil be able to chose.

I did not buy the new ones becasue they arent much different than the first two, which I have.

Harvestmoon said:
BASTOISE99 said:
hi i'm new i'm a girl

i just wanted to tell u that i agree with u about that u should get to pick ur gender at the beginging of the game.

:D But i'm going to get the other one that ur a girl because i'm sure girls don't want to be guys marrying girls when their girls. lol.
I think they are making one for GCN for girls, I don't know. I haven;t seen the first page of this thread yet.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Yah, thats a good idea. Maybe the next Harvest Moon we wil be able to chose.

I did not buy the new ones becasue they arent much different than the first two, which I have.
but if u have the one where ur a boy and u have the other one where ur a girl theres no point in getting the one where u just choice at the beginging.

Back