• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway New Giveaway - Hybrids! CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Could I get 5 black lilies, 6 black tulips, 6 black roses? (17 tbt)

I'd prefer drop-off if you don't mind the mess (you can plant them anywhere!)

Edit: Oh, just scanned the other replies. I guess you might not have many of these left - let me know if you do!

Last edited:
Absolutely! Yes, if UnendingHope doesn't want all I will sell the rest to you, but if they do want all, sorry hun XD

And to send TBT you click on the bells in their sidebar and type in the amount that you want to give :3

And if that somehow doesn't work, you can always; Go to their Profile, click About Me, scroll down until you see Currency, click Bells and do the same thing :3 Hope this helped :D

Great! Would you like the TBT before or after the trade? I am fine with either. Also I prefer delivery unless you would like me to pick up. Leaving it totally up to you! In the meantime, I will add your FC

Hi! Could I get 5 black lilies, 6 black tulips, 6 black roses? (17 tbt)

I'd prefer drop-off if you don't mind the mess (you can plant them anywhere!)

Edit: Oh, just scanned the other replies. I guess you might not have many of these left - let me know if you do!

I do apologize, someone has already bought the Black roses and tulips, and if UnendingHope doesn't want them, than I promised Apriiil them, sorry about that hun, I do still have 5 Black lilies, (a villager moved on top of one of them so now there's 5 :c)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Great! Would you like the TBT before or after the trade? I am fine with either. Also I prefer delivery unless you would like me to pick up. Leaving it totally up to you! In the meantime, I will add your FC

You can send it after :3 I will deliver them, just give me a little bit to get everything situated and ready to go :3

Last edited:
You can send it after :3 I will deliver them, just give me a little bit to get everything situated and ready to go :3

Great! My gates are open so I will be here for whenever. Also, I do not want to be a hog, if the other person does not want the black roses, I will take whats left MINUS was Anactoria would like! Want to spread the hybrid love around, ya know? Haha!

I do apologize, someone has already bought the Black roses and tulips, and if UnendingHope doesn't want them, than I promised Apriiil them, sorry about that hun, I do still have 5 Black lilies, (a villager moved on top of one of them so now there's 5 :c)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, np. Just alert me if you want to sell the lilies!

Ah, np. Just alert me if you want to sell the lilies!

Oh I do! I can deliver them right now if I'm still added :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Great! My gates are open so I will be here for whenever. Also, I do not want to be a hog, if the other person does not want the black roses, I will take whats left MINUS was Anactoria would like! Want to spread the hybrid love around, ya know? Haha!

Okay I finally have everything, sorry for late reply! Are your gates still open? And yes, spread the love! Even if they do take them all I'll buy some more for the both of you :3

Okay I finally have everything, sorry for late reply! Are your gates still open? And yes, spread the love! Even if they do take them all I'll buy some more for the both of you :3

Yes, I am still here! I am just doing some major landscaping today, when you come feel free to drop the flowers any where.

Oh I do! I can deliver them right now if I'm still added :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had to re-add you (cleared my friend cards the other day)! I'll open my gates so whenever you're ready :).

Hi again friend! I was wondering if you were okay with possibly holding an order for me? If not I completely understand... I am at work at the moment and then commuting to my girlfriends house for the weekend.. I could possibly not be available until tomorrow sometime during the day or even not until Monday night after 6 pm EST... I could possibly be available tonight as well, just depends on how late you are up! Haha. I totally understand if it is a no, but just wanted to try my luck. I would be willing to send you the TBT early as well.

If it is a yes... I would like to have

Pink Roses 14
Blue Roses 25
Orange Pansies 22
Black Cosmos 10
Fertilizer 5
= 76 TBT. The rest of them! Haha.

If this is something you would be willing to do, please let me know!

15 white carnations and 15 jacobs ladders?
I believe that is 45 tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also prefer pickup!

Hi again friend! I was wondering if you were okay with possibly holding an order for me? If not I completely understand... I am at work at the moment and then commuting to my girlfriends house for the weekend.. I could possibly not be available until tomorrow sometime during the day or even not until Monday night after 6 pm EST... I could possibly be available tonight as well, just depends on how late you are up! Haha. I totally understand if it is a no, but just wanted to try my luck. I would be willing to send you the TBT early as well.

If it is a yes... I would like to have

Pink Roses 14
Blue Roses 25
Orange Pansies 22
Black Cosmos 10
Fertilizer 5
= 76 TBT. The rest of them! Haha.

If this is something you would be willing to do, please let me know!

That is perfectly fine! I'll just edit the post saying what's on hold so neither of us forget :3 I'll be available most likely all day today, tomorrow, next day...next day...and the uh... you get it XD Anyway totally fine, I'll also be up late today as well (probably until about 2 AM CST time.

Oh and also, you probably did see, but I got black roses in stock did you want any of those well, I know last time you wanted some but someone else took them? Just wondering if you were still interested!

- - - Post Merge - - -

15 white carnations and 15 jacobs ladders?
I believe that is 45 tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also prefer pickup!

Yep! When would you be available? ^-^

That is perfectly fine! I'll just edit the post saying what's on hold so neither of us forget :3 I'll be available most likely all day today, tomorrow, next day...next day...and the uh... you get it XD Anyway totally fine, I'll also be up late today as well (probably until about 2 AM CST time.

Oh and also, you probably did see, but I got black roses in stock did you want any of those well, I know last time you wanted some but someone else took them? Just wondering if you were still interested!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep! When would you be available? ^-^

I'm available now if you are!

Aaaaa yes.
Do you have a red lily. Can't find one ANYWHERE!
And a white. Troubles with not tting.

Aaaaa yes.
Do you have a red lily. Can't find one ANYWHERE!
And a white. Troubles with not tting.

Yep! I have a load of regular flowers on my beach, hopefully you can find one or two :3 I'll add you right now and open in one moment!

OOOOH! Yes I might be! Since I am running out of TBT, i'll just take what I've ordered for now, and at the last minute I might add some black roses! I might be able to catch you tonight! YAY! I will definitely let you know when/if I log on tonight, she already knows I gotta work on my town when I get there, I just have to obtain the wifi password. Haha, thank you so much! Sending over the TBT now to let you know I am serious haha

OOOOH! Yes I might be! Since I am running out of TBT, i'll just take what I've ordered for now, and at the last minute I might add some black roses! I might be able to catch you tonight! YAY! I will definitely let you know when/if I log on tonight, she already knows I gotta work on my town when I get there, I just have to obtain the wifi password. Haha, thank you so much! Sending over the TBT now to let you know I am serious haha

Alright! Just let me know, and don't even worry if we can't meet up tonight, okay! I'll save about 10 black roses for you? If you want to raise or lower it just tell me :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know when you're open and I'll send over the TBT ^_^

Sorry for the wait! Gate is now open, town name is Midnight!

- - - Post Merge - - -

KK, ty
you might need to wait a few min, sadly my stomach is more important

Take your time, my gate is open whenever you're ready!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back