• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

New game for me...

Linkerator

Retired Staff
Bells
Yhea, so, while I was at vacation, my friend and I went to the arcade, did some lazer tag, and I owned the tickets out of the machine. We put all of our tickets together and totaled up to a whopping 5048 TICKETS. I got ATV Offroad Fury 2 and he got yadda yadda. I got it for only 2300 tickets. Whoop-e for me... Its online so, anybody else have it, because I wanna play you.

I played so much of that game on Playstation 2. I love when you cross the boundary of the map and it just flings you back, lol.

I played so much of that game on Playstation 2. I love when you cross the boundary of the map and it just flings you back, lol.

YES OH MY GOD

I played the first ATV game as a kid on PS2, a s I would purposely drive all the way out to the flat outskirts of the map so it would just fling me back lmaoo

I loved playing that game but I gotta say, I never could figure out how to do any tricks or actually play like a decent person :p

Back