• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

New game for me...

Linkerator

Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Yhea, so, while I was at vacation, my friend and I went to the arcade, did some lazer tag, and I owned the tickets out of the machine. We put all of our tickets together and totaled up to a whopping 5048 TICKETS. I got ATV Offroad Fury 2 and he got yadda yadda. I got it for only 2300 tickets. Whoop-e for me... Its online so, anybody else have it, because I wanna play you.

I played so much of that game on Playstation 2. I love when you cross the boundary of the map and it just flings you back, lol.

I played so much of that game on Playstation 2. I love when you cross the boundary of the map and it just flings you back, lol.

YES OH MY GOD

I played the first ATV game as a kid on PS2, a s I would purposely drive all the way out to the flat outskirts of the map so it would just fling me back lmaoo

I loved playing that game but I gotta say, I never could figure out how to do any tricks or actually play like a decent person :p

Back