• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

New clothes?

Regalli

Bells
Switch
1935-8601-8211
Checking into Able Sisters today, I saw two new items that I know weren’t previously in the game - Basic Pumps (8 colors, 1,080 bells) and Python-Print Jacket (two colors, 2,400 bells). Since I didn’t see any threads about new clothes yet, figured I’d put up this little alert: There are new clothes, and they are fancy.

Two of my villages gave me new clothes, a Tropical Turban and an Open Track Jacket. There are also 6 colours of Fast-Food Uniform in my Able Sisters' today ...

There's a lot of new clothes, silly glasses, head bandages etc.

I found some cute bandages that are socks? Look like little boo boos on your knees so cute lol

BagBackpackPanda0.png

I love this new panda backpack! So cute :)

I found a conductor’s jacket in seven colors and an emergency headcover im six colors at my tailor shop today. I just wish clothes shopping would go faster… :lemon:

I love the new school jacket with ribbon. It reminds me of Ciel Phantomhive in Black Butler for some reason.

The new clothes are so cute! I got a snazzy Python Print Jacket from a villager and a cutely colored fast food uniform from Ables.

Back