New and looking for friends to play & trade fruit with!

kayiscray

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hey y'all! I got a 3DS recently & finally started actually playing New Leaf, so I was looking for people to play with! I am still working a lot, so I'm not always online, but new friends would be great right now :cry: My friend code is in my signature!
Also if anyone wants to trade fruit 👀 I've got everything but peaches, cherries, and persimmons~

yes! i would love to be your friend :) I'm adding your code
my friend code : 1864-9182-3038

I would like to add you both if thats ok.
My friend code is 4700-2439-6899

Hey there! I've been looking for friends too so I'll gladly be your friend 😁

My friend code is 1719-3582-2089

I'll also trade fruits with you (I have persimmons if you want some)

Hey, recently reset my town after a long absence and I'd also love to join you! I have some peach trees and a persimmon growing at the moment. My FC is 4528-2113-6215.

I have started playing AC after a break and would love some new friends to visit. My friend code is 1350 1433 7903

Hey y'all! I got a 3DS recently & finally started actually playing New Leaf, so I was looking for people to play with! I am still working a lot, so I'm not always online, but new friends would be great right now :cry: My friend code is in my signature!
Also if anyone wants to trade fruit 👀 I've got everything but peaches, cherries, and persimmons~
I have all three! My code should be in my signature, but it doesn't always show it, so if you can't find it, it's on my profile under the About tab. :) Welcome to the Animal Crossing World!

I also just started and would like to make friends to travel to see. I currently have peaches, with a perfect peach tree and cherry trees starting to grow. I have the amiibo version jic that causes any conflict.
Friend code is: 0791-7974-0622

I also just started and would like to make friends to travel to see. I currently have peaches, with a perfect peach tree and cherry trees starting to grow. I have the amiibo version jic that causes any conflict.
Friend code is: 0791-7974-0622
Hi there! Im looking for friends, and I would love to trade fruits! I dont have either of your fruits, and I do have coconuts, bananas, lychees, durians, mangoes, persimmons, lemons, oranges, and pears

If ya wanna trade or be friends or something feel free to add me on New Leaf :)
1719-3582-2089

Awesome thank you. Just added you ^_^

Hi there! Im looking for friends, and I would love to trade fruits! I dont have either of your fruits, and I do have coconuts, bananas, lychees, durians, mangoes, persimmons, lemons, oranges, and pears

If ya wanna trade or be friends or something feel free to add me on New Leaf :)
1719-3582-2089
[/Q

I'm new and I'm looking for some friends too. Here's my friend code:
4098-7397-8775

Back