• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Never Have I Ever

I have but it was more of a room-temp shower. It felt good because it was during the summertime.
Never have I ever completely drained my phone's battery.

I have! So many times.

Never have I ever found a four leaf clover in real life.

Never and never plan to

Never have I ever... gotten stung by a bee

I got stung by a bee when I was about six years old... I was showing my grandpa my garden outside and the bee wedged itself in between my sandal and my foot, so when I stepped down it stung me.

Never have I ever put gum under a table.

No way. That's disgusting.

Never have I ever played any Animal Crossing game before NL

I have. Almost all of them.

Never have I ever gotten straight A's in school before.

Almost. But never have.

Never have I ever been to Europe.

Neither have I.

Never have I ever owned a vehicle before.

I own a truck now, but you could question if I truly "own" it because it's titled in my dad's name, but he lets me drive it around everywhere.

Never have I ever been to IKEA.

I haven't either.

Never have I ever lived on my own.

Nor I.

Never have I ever been to Disney world.

I have but my bf was literally at my place every day. Unless you're referring to moving out of your parent's house which I had to do in order to go to college because I lived in a very small town.

Never have I ever not been filled with crippling anxiety :'c

i have, i have an anxiety disorder lOl

Never have I ever copied someones room in acnl

Me neither.

Never have I ever enjoyed Jpop music.

Back