• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Never have I ever...

I did in Branson, MO, in 2010.

Never have I ever not missed the '90s.

I miss it because I wish I could've cherished my time in it more....

Never have I ever thrown up on another person (not counting like when you were a baby...)

I have! Never have I ever played an Xbox One

oh your poor feet....
I dont thiiiiiiink I've played an X-bone, it was a 360 I played CoD with my friend on (I sucked at it, hence why nintendo)
Never have I ever been to a comic/anime/video game convention

I have! I went to Gamescom in Germany last August, best weekend ever.

Never have I ever choked on something so badly that I needed assistance.

I have! I went to Gamescom in Germany last August, best weekend ever.

Never have I ever choked on something so badly that I needed assistance.

I choked on a hot baked potato when I was very young and my aunt was taking care of us while my parents were away. I ended up throwing it up into her hand lolololol, its a fun story we tell at family gatherings sometime

Never have I ever had a pet dog :(

I choked on a hot baked potato when I was very young and my aunt was taking care of us while my parents were away. I ended up throwing it up into her hand lolololol, its a fun story we tell at family gatherings sometime

Never have I ever had a pet dog :(

Yikes, that sounds like it'd be scary for both of you. Glad it turned out okay!

Never had a dog, but I wouldn't mind one.

Never have I ever broken a bone.

I probably have, but never went to the doctor lol

never have i ever been married

I probably have, but never went to the doctor lol

never have i ever been married
I literally just made a Facebook post about social pressures of people my age and marriage/children. Live your life, and don't be afraid to be your glorious self.

in case you didn't get that, no I havent been married lol, but nothing against those who have!

Never have I ever been to Europe sadly...

I have not lol. Mom was strict with me during grade school; high school was also strict with grades, like, if I fail a class, I take removals and if I fail removals, I get kicked out. Univ is kinda like high school but I don't get kicked out, I just need to retake the subject.

Never have I ever watched a horror movie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops ninja'd haha. I have kissed before.

Never have I ever watched a horror movie!

Last edited:
Back