• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Need Visitors for Train Station, Giving Away Money

mintellect

attention gamers,
Bells
Heart Glow Wand
Tasty Cake
Flower Glow Wand
Tasty Cake
Heart Glow Wand
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (58) +
Total Number of Visits: 2/100

I need 100 visits to upgrade my train station. So everyone who visits my town will get a bag of money!
You can visit as many times as you'd like and get a bag of money each time.
Most of the bags of money are worth just 10k bells. However if you're the 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th, 60th, 70th, 80th or 90th you will get 30k.
The 50th visitor will get 50k, the 99th visitor will get 99k, and the 100th visitor will get 200k!
If you'd like you can also just hang around my town and chat with the other people. The town is pretty much brand new so there isn't much to be cautious of, feel free to run around and shake fruit off trees.
Just don't take any items off the ground (like clothes and furniture), talk to Leif or pull any weeds.

Don't add the FC in my sidebar! Instead please add this one: 1005-9079-0876.please ignore the emo mii I did for sh!ts and giggles

Thank you very much.

I would love to come over, but could I go around and collect signatures for Whitney while I'm there?

hey! if you'd like i'd love to come and visit to help you towards your train station remodeling :)

can i come over as well my fc is 2337-4862-8162 i'm adding you right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

your added:)

Bumping this back up.

I'm really sorry I fell asleep, if you guys come back on I'll add you all and you can come over.

Back